• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Evocation, Samael and my Downfall

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Not long ago I did my first evocation using an obsidian mirror. I wanted to get in touch with Ba´al but he did not appear to me, instead after talking for a while when I asked for the name of the spirit I was talking to the name Samael appeared to me. At first I wasnt sure if that name meant anything or my Mind was playing tricks on me but after I finished the evocation and payed the price I promised I read about him.. Samael the seducer / destroyer or he who engineered Adam and Eve´s Downfall. It was my first Evocation and it appears he has engineered my downfall aswell, seducing me into practicing magick. I dont even know how to feel about this.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, if you undergo Qlippothic initiation, you will meet, in order: Naamah, Lilith, Samael, and then Bael. Paimon can be found in the Black Sun, Thagirion.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Well, if you undergo Qlippothic initiation, you will meet, in order: Naamah, Lilith, Samael, and then Bael. Paimon can be found in the Black Sun, Thagirion.
I will make sure to do that, thanks
Post automatically merged:

After reading about the Qlippoth I will hold off on doing that, I dont feel i am ready for that level of initiation yet.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I will make sure to do that, thanks
Post automatically merged:

After reading about the Qlippoth I will hold off on doing that, I dont feel i am ready for that level of initiation yet.
You might take a look at Kenneth Grant's "Nightside of Eden" for a highly insightful look at the Qlippoth. Like all Grant's stuff, it's damned dense. Don't get bogged down in details. Zero in on the parts where he hints what it's all about. You can puzzle out the details later. You are right, though. It's not the kind of thing one dives into quickly. Grant warns against that. Even though he comes close to creating what earthly law calls an "attractive hazard." The book isn't a how-to manual, but it leaves the reader thinking "I bet I could extrapolate one from all the tidbits the author lets drop."

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score

. You are right, though. It's not the kind of thing one dives into quickly.
Have you initiated into the Qlippoth yourself? Could you tell me about your experience?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No, I have not. It's on my list of projects. But that's at least a year off before I can set to seriously planning. I need to go through everything in the book I mentioned, very closely. To be honest, practice with above board entities leaves me emotionally a little off. The franker authorities---Grant, Savedow---are explicit about the danger. I think I have good reason for wanting to undertake such work. And "good reasons" are what make fools rush into things they can't handle. Whether I am someone who should attempt the task is another query entirely. ( I recall someone who wrote, "I was not the man needed, I was simply the one on hand." That was Hitler, and look how his work turned out.)