• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experience in invoking Luna on the daily

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

Who among you has practiced the LRH invoking Luna on a daily basis, and what was your experiences with it?
Experiences on invoking dual planets back to back via a LRH, such as Saturn AND Luna on a daily basis?
What about an inrrectly done LRH, any experience outside of the normally for you?

Especially in combination with the ritual Invoking The Four Powers Of Earth, vibrating ADONAI HA ARETZ and drawing the bull cherub with ADONAI, seems to have led to be immersed in my negative results with earthly affairs, debts, phobias increased, housing and job considerations, etc. Not due to the ritual, but due to the grade issues encountered in Neophyte merged into Zelator, so all earth concerns come to the forefront of consciousness. Anxiety and depression, material troubles, etc.

Common symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, anxiety, phobias in conscious state, sleep problems, mood swings, uncontrolled thought. Shaky legs, feelings of all input, sensory input, coming to the forefront of consciousness at once. The need to confront and resolve all these issues before the next grade.

Care,

Dilucilo, Nocte Ac Die
Post automatically merged:

Earth heaviness with the Invoking Four Powers of Earth, MPR, Sacred Chamber, and LRH Luna invoking. Need to control thought, prioritizing in order. Feelings of anxiety, some apprehension of height.

None, huh. One thing I've noticed is being an airhead. Constant anxiety particularly fears. Getting lost in my head. Taking on too much and not finishing. A feeling of an onslaught of all sensory input at once. Rubbery legs syndrome. Tremors. Lightheadedness.

I think I'm going to try using just elemental energy based on the grade of the planet of the day, and invoking Saturn daily.
Luna might not be for me atm.
However, I would like to get to a point where I can invoke the planet of the day.

Last edited: