• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experience with an ex, a woman who read tarot for me and my dreams. Just some thoughts

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
I needed to post this somewhere. Feel free to delete this post if you all feel it doesn't fit here, or you consider this stupid.

My ex left on january 7 of this year. I didn't know the reason until probably september. This woman who does tarot spreads (sorry for my english, by the way) did me a favor. She in that spread saw she was mourning, isolating herself and she was in a lot pain. A month later, i got a message from a class mate and he told me that her father has cancer. My ex's father has cancer. I told this to this woman, and she told me she barely could feel his energy.
The reason why i believe to this woman, it is because she was accurate in everything she read on me, on my ex. She told me things my ex used to tell me back then. Practically the same words.
Also, sometimes i have dreams with her. But my dreams with her have increased the last couple of months.
Now, i want to talk a little bit about my dreams:
Sometimes i have premonitory dreams. This one is pretty good; one or 2 weeks ago i dreamed with a girl. She texted me. And a few hours later, she actually texted me. This confuses me a lot because my dreams with my ex are about her coming back.
But one day, i still remember this dream; i saw her on her bed. She was crying, struggling. Like she wanted to message me, but the pain was too much. I even saw her parents comforting her. But i don't know.
If this was auto-suggestion, shouldn't i dream with her every night? I don't do that. I dream with her once in a while.
By the way, at this point i know she won't come back since it's been practically a year. Tho this woman said that my ex will come back and apologize for the way she left. I think destiny changes, decision changes.
She -the woman- said that my ex and i have a strong telepathic connection, and we can even be soul mates since she felt something in both, my energy and my ex's energy

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Look at the light in your heart and push that light to your ex. It will comfort her and tend to the healing of relationships.

Even if she does not return, it is important to clean up as we go. Otherwise we will have to do it in a later incarnation

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
Look at the light in your heart and push that light to your ex. It will comfort her and tend to the healing of relationships.

Even if she does not return, it is important to clean up as we go. Otherwise we will have to do it in a later incarnation
Its interesting you say this, because that woman told me similar things.

When she read tarot for me, she told me that i had a calming effect over my ex. Which is something she used to tell me back then.

Right now, i am not sure about my dreams. But today i felt something related to her father for some reason. But right now i am confused with my dreams; hard to tell if is a desire of my subconscious mind, or if it means something.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When meditating go back into the dream scene and interact with what you find. Test your theories in the energy field

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
When meditating go back into the dream scene and interact with what you find. Test your theories in the energy field

I will be honest, I've done this unconsciously. The premonitory dreams i had with other people, i mean.
As for the energy field, i really don't know how to do this. I've read about magick, a lot. Meditation, concentration, etc (initation into hermetics is probably one of my favorite books in this regard along with concentration by mouni sadhu). But in terms of practice, i am far from having some experience.

And with the anxiety i am dealing these days, it makes it a little difficult for me to meditate and keep my mind calm.

I've had a couple of lucid dreams, some sleep paralysis, but that's it.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Just meditate and when calm, remember/visualize the dream scene and step into it

Reaction score
Awards
I needed to post this somewhere. Feel free to delete this post if you all feel it doesn't fit here, or you consider this stupid.

My ex left on january 7 of this year. I didn't know the reason until probably september. This woman who does tarot spreads (sorry for my english, by the way) did me a favor. She in that spread saw she was mourning, isolating herself and she was in a lot pain. A month later, i got a message from a class mate and he told me that her father has cancer. My ex's father has cancer. I told this to this woman, and she told me she barely could feel his energy.
The reason why i believe to this woman, it is because she was accurate in everything she read on me, on my ex. She told me things my ex used to tell me back then. Practically the same words.
Also, sometimes i have dreams with her. But my dreams with her have increased the last couple of months.
Now, i want to talk a little bit about my dreams:
Sometimes i have premonitory dreams. This one is pretty good; one or 2 weeks ago i dreamed with a girl. She texted me. And a few hours later, she actually texted me. This confuses me a lot because my dreams with my ex are about her coming back.
But one day, i still remember this dream; i saw her on her bed. She was crying, struggling. Like she wanted to message me, but the pain was too much. I even saw her parents comforting her. But i don't know.
If this was auto-suggestion, shouldn't i dream with her every night? I don't do that. I dream with her once in a while.
By the way, at this point i know she won't come back since it's been practically a year. Tho this woman said that my ex will come back and apologize for the way she left. I think destiny changes, decision changes.
She -the woman- said that my ex and i have a strong telepathic connection, and we can even be soul mates since she felt something in both, my energy and my ex's energy
You/the story is neither stupid or silly, it just is reality and personality. Pay attention to your dreams and try to connect with Uriel or Sandalphon.

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
Just meditate and when calm, remember/visualize the dream scene and step into it
Lately, most of the dreams i've had with my ex have been stuck in my mind. I remember one when i actually saw her crying in her bed. But well, again, the same problem.

Thing is, ever, since i spoke to that woman, my dreams with her are more often. Which makes me have a lot of doubts.
Post automatically merged:

You/the story is neither stupid or silly, it just is reality and personality. Pay attention to your dreams and try to connect with Uriel or Sandalphon.
Thank you. I just want to try and let this go. It's been almost a year. Its unlikely she will come back. But this woman is convinced my ex will apologize.

And i use this just a way to let things go.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Lately, most of the dreams i've had with my ex have been stuck in my mind. I remember one when i actually saw her crying in her bed. But well, again, the same problem.

Thing is, ever, since i spoke to that woman, my dreams with her are more often. Which makes me have a lot of doubts.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. I just want to try and let this go. It's been almost a year. Its unlikely she will come back. But this woman is convinced my ex will apologize.

And i use this just a way to let things go.
Dreams are powerful of you look at them for answers or direction. I'm convinced in time your ex will apologize as well. It happens maybe not right by away but 5 years things change and people need closure or open lines of communication

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
Dreams are powerful of you look at them for answers or direction. I'm convinced in time your ex will apologize as well. It happens maybe not right by away but 5 years things change and people need closure or open lines of communication

5 years is a lot of time. But looking back; my ex had fears of abandonment. Several times she begged me to stay with her. In the night she would contact me if she couldn't sleep. A lot of things she said and did tell me that she had feelings for me. But she couldn't control her emotions and because of that, she would act a bit impulsive.

Yesterday I had a dream with her, she was blocking me and unblocking me on whatsapp. And i remember i was getting a bit annoyed with that. But for some reason, in my dream, i felt her dad's presence. I didn't see his face or anything, i just felt his presence in my dream.

Dogs, in dreams mean loyalty and you have someone close o you. At least is what i understood. A few times, even the same week she left, i dreamed with a dog being ashamed and wating to come back, but feeling guilt. This one may be stupid, but well.

Reaction score
Awards
I can see a problem though - if it was not a clean break, and if either or both parties are traumatized afterward. I can see reasons why I had partings with various exes, and I can see the dumb guy mentality of "gotta bag her first" mentality. Unfortunately it occurs and gets dealt with, but not always, leaving further need for closure but an impasse in between.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some dreams occur on parallel timelines. One sign is that a person who is well known looks quite a lot differently in the dream

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
I can see a problem though - if it was not a clean break, and if either or both parties are traumatized afterward. I can see reasons why I had partings with various exes, and I can see the dumb guy mentality of "gotta bag her first" mentality. Unfortunately it occurs and gets dealt with, but not always, leaving further need for closure but an impasse in between.

With my ex, everything was fine, until 6.15-30 pm. We were even supposed to have a call later that day. And day before everything was fine. Until that exactly moment. So my assumption is that she found out her father is sick (cancer as someone told me), or something bad happened that day and her pain made her leave the way she did.

Like i said, she was very attached. It's hard to fake the things she said and did to me, or how many times she cried while talking to me. Its what makes me have doubts about all this.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
With my ex, everything was fine, until 6.15-30 pm. We were even supposed to have a call later that day. And day before everything was fine. Until that exactly moment. So my assumption is that she found out her father is sick (cancer as someone told me), or something bad happened that day and her pain made her leave the way she did.

Like i said, she was very attached. It's hard to fake the things she said and did to me, or how many times she cried while talking to me. Its what makes me have doubts about all this.
She will come back and tell you no what be went on and be sorry about it and tell you how she is doing. But go away as fast as she came by around. So when it comes enjoy it and know it won't last at all.

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
She will come back and tell you no what be went on and be sorry about it and tell you how she is doing. But go away as fast as she came by around. So when it comes enjoy it and know it won't last at all.

May i ask why are you so sure about all this?

I am not sure if she will come back since it's been a year. But again, this woman is pretty good at what she does, and she told me similar things than you. Except that she will need me with her.

Reaction score
Awards
May I ask how you came to know the fortune teller/diviner? Keep in mind there are two women here, not to puff up your pride or anything, but that can happen, it can happen that one has a got or power over another, may want you two separate for a different reason, at the core is envy, and one can cast hexes with tarot as well. Im not insinuating, and could be off mark here, in which case I take back what I said.
If it will make you feel better, you can realize that and say loudly and firmly, "I reject what was told to me and correct course".

Rts611

Neophyte
Reaction score
May I ask how you came to know the fortune teller/diviner? Keep in mind there are two women here, not to puff up your pride or anything, but that can happen, it can happen that one has a got or power over another, may want you two separate for a different reason, at the core is envy, and one can cast hexes with tarot as well. Im not insinuating, and could be off mark here, in which case I take back what I said.
If it will make you feel better, you can realize that and say loudly and firmly, "I reject what was told to me and correct course".
I met this woman in another site while i was looking for guidance. But i met this woman in september. She was the one who contacted me and the only one who gave me a reasonable answer about my whole situation. She told me the first day "she is isolating herself" "she is mourning someone" (speaking about my ex). One month later, or a few weeks later (early october) someone contacts me and tell me that her father has cancer. So it made a lot of sense, the whole reading, if that makes sense.

And again, this woman told me things my ex used to tell me. Also, she told me that my ex dealing with depression and she can't love this way for the way she feels. The person who contacted me also told me that my ex looks sad all the time and she does not talk with anyone.