• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experiences Evoking Samael

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
The first time I evoked Samael was some years ago. I was using Rufus Opus's book Seven Spheres, although I changed some of what he suggests in his book. However, I did keep the order of the evocations to his specifications.

I wanted to stop drinking alcohol, but I was having trouble quitting. I wasn't an alcoholic. I did drink every night though and I had strong cravings for alcohol in the evenings. As Mars governs discipline, I decided to ask Samael for help.

I was admittedly nervous about evoking Samael, as he has quite the dark reputation. I performed the evocation on Tuesday during the hour of Mars and I made my request to Samael. I didn't see anything at the time (I can feel presence now, but I wasn't too skilled at the time when it came to evocation). I made sure to give offerings of a libation and some incense.

That night I went to bed as normal. I was looking at my ceiling and it appeared that all the lights were on in my bedroom. It was quite bright. As I looked at the ceiling, these red squiggly lines were moving in the air. I knew they were spirits of Mars and I felt that they were there to help me. I then woke up. I was asleep the whole time, yet it felt like I was completely awake. It was midnight and I went to back to sleep. The experience was similar to some OBEs I have had before, but without any movement.

I went to work the next day. I got a high fever in the middle of work and I went home early. When I was home in the evening, I felt body aches and the fever still. I thought that I would try to make myself feel better by having drink. I opened up a bottle of wine and I had a glass. As soon as I finished drinking, I felt nauseous and I vomited the wine up.

I woke up the next day and I was just tired. I felt no fever and no body aches. My cravings for alcohol were gone. I didn't have drink for six months. I drink now, but less and I stop for periods now without a problem.

I will continue the thread by posting the times about the other experiences I have had with Samael and the times where I have requested Samael's help regarding violence.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That's great! I have seen those squiggly lines before but purple (I assume they were lunar in my case)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The first time I evoked Samael was some years ago. I was using Rufus Opus's book Seven Spheres, although I changed some of what he suggests in his book. However, I did keep the order of the evocations to his specifications.

I wanted to stop drinking alcohol, but I was having trouble quitting. I wasn't an alcoholic. I did drink every night though and I had strong cravings for alcohol in the evenings. As Mars governs discipline, I decided to ask Samael for help.

I was admittedly nervous about evoking Samael, as he has quite the dark reputation. I performed the evocation on Tuesday during the hour of Mars and I made my request to Samael. I didn't see anything at the time (I can feel presence now, but I wasn't too skilled at the time when it came to evocation). I made sure to give offerings of a libation and some incense.

That night I went to bed as normal. I was looking at my ceiling and it appeared that all the lights were on in my bedroom. It was quite bright. As I looked at the ceiling, these red squiggly lines were moving in the air. I knew they were spirits of Mars and I felt that they were there to help me. I then woke up. I was asleep the whole time, yet it felt like I was completely awake. It was midnight and I went to back to sleep. The experience was similar to some OBEs I have had before, but without any movement.

I went to work the next day. I got a high fever in the middle of work and I went home early. When I was home in the evening, I felt body aches and the fever still. I thought that I would try to make myself feel better by having drink. I opened up a bottle of wine and I had a glass. As soon as I finished drinking, I felt nauseous and I vomited the wine up.

I woke up the next day and I was just tired. I felt no fever and no body aches. My cravings for alcohol were gone. I didn't have drink for six months. I drink now, but less and I stop for periods now without a problem.

I will continue the thread by posting the times about the other experiences I have had with Samael and the times where I have requested Samael's help regarding violence.
Congratulations, and I'm glad it worked out for you and you're no longer craving alcohol!