• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experimental ritual - Let There Be Light - First three days - Series of nineteen days total

Reaction score
Awards
ORATORY PRAYERS/INVOCATIONS

The Canticle of Creation (by Saint Francis of Assisi​

O Most High, all-powerful, good Lord God,

to you belong praise, glory,
honour and all blessing.
Be praised, my Lord, for all your creation
and especially for our Brother Sun,
who brings us the day and the light;
he is strong and shines magnificently.
O Lord, we think of you when we look at him.
Be praised, my Lord, for Sister Moon,
and for the stars
which you have set shining and lovely
in the heavens.
Be praised, my Lord,
for our Brothers Wind and Air
and every kind of weather
by which you, Lord,
uphold life in all your creatures.
Be praised, my Lord, for Sister Water,
who is very useful to us,
and humble and precious and pure.
Be praised, my Lord, for Brother Fire,
through whom you give us light in the darkness:
he is bright and lively and strong.
Be praised, my Lord,
for Sister Earth, our Mother,
who nourishes us and sustains us,
bringing forth
fruits and vegetables of many kinds
and flowers of many colours.
Be praised, my Lord,
for those who forgive for love of you;
and for those
who bear sickness and weakness
in peace and patience
- you will grant them a crown.
Be praised, my Lord, for our Sister Death,
whom we must all face.
I praise and bless you, Lord,
and I give thanks to you,
and I will serve you in all humility.

PETITION TO GOD
I Petition Thee, God on high, and the almighty spirits that walk with you Lord. I come to you in prayer and petition that you will remove all crossed conditions that may be affecting my life. Remove them with your mighty hand. I ask this in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen.
I Petition the HOLY TRINITY. Please remove all blocks and cross conditions that may be affecting me and mine. I ask this in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen.
I Petition Thee, SAINT MICHAEL, GODS RIGHT HAND MAN, sever all ties to ALL my enemies known, unknown, hidden, unhidden, ALIVE&DEAD, that work against me day and night, dark and light. Destroy crossed conditions that bind my spirit. With your mighty Sword cut all ties to ALL my enemies! Amen.
I Pray that the HOLY TRINITY will protect me and shield me against all my enemies; I pray for the gift of Discernment, so I may know them by the darkness of their spirit. I pray the Trinity will gift me with the spirit of Truth and Wisdom, so that I may always see what is hidden and done in the dark so it may be brought to light. I pray this in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, and in the name of the Ancestors. Amen.
I call on my Ancestors, Known and Unknown, BLOOD OF MY BLOOD, and all the spirits that walk with me. I ask that you protect and defend me against all those who would harm me or mine. I pray that every hit be returned tenfold in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, the Ancestors and all the spirits that walk with me. Amen.
I cover this prayer and my petition with the blood of Jesus! I cover my enemies and any works they have laid against me with the blood of Jesus; may it burn and be destroyed! I call on the Holy Trinity to guard me and keep me and mine safe! AMEN.

INVOCATION OF URIEL
===================
AREL! AURIEL! UREL! ARIEL! AERIAL! URIEL! "God is my light"! "Flame of God"! "God is my Flame"!
Attend to me here, now, in this place and time and space.
Blessed be God the Almighty! Blessed be his Son Jesus the Christ! Blessed be the Holy Spirit of God!
Patron Saint of the Sacrament of Confirmation!
Oh Holy Saint and Archangel Uriel,
Intercede for us that our hearts may burn with the fore of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Assist us in co-operating with the graces of our confirmation that the gifts of the Holy Spirit may bear lots of fruit in out souls. Obtain for us the Grace to use the Sword of Truth to pare away all that is not in conformity to the most adorable Will of God in our lives, that we may fully participate in the Army of the Church Militant. Amen.
O Holy Angel Said Uriel, whose name means "God is my light"; We pray that you will guide our thoughts and actions with the Light of Christ. We ask that you guard and protect us against all the attacks of Satan, who has tempted man since the Garden of Eden. May you and all the choirs of angels intercede for us before the Most Holy Trinity, and before the Most High God, that we may receive mercy and eternal life in Heaven, we ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
St Uriel, interecede for us that our hearts may burn with the fire of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen.
Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord, God of Power and Might, Heaven and Earth are full of your Glory. Hosanna in the highest. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. Hosanna int h highest. Amen.
Saint and Archangel Uriel, 'spirit who stood at the gate of the lost Eden with the fiery sword', light up our mind with the Sword of Truth so that our hearts are filled with the burning desire of love for the Holy Spirit. Protect us with your flaming sword against all evil. Amen.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have mercy on us.
We place all of our trust in Thee, Amen.
St Uriel, Archangel of Illumination, pray for us. Amen."

CORE RITUALS
Day one of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

Solar adorations beginning at Midnight Hour, and PM Lord of the Universe adoration in the West. NorthEast altar.
White candles dressed with Sandalwood oil, Frankincense and Patchouli incense. Two white candles total.

Speak Petition to God
Speak Canticle of Creation
Neophyte Formula (Invoking)
  • Meditation on Feet and Point
  • Sacred Chamber of Light
  • Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram EI
  • Sacred Chamber

Speak Gen 1:3-5
"And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
And the evening and the morning were the first Day."

Invoke Uriel and Sandalphon
Meditation on Psalms 5.
Speak Affirmation: "I know that God is bringing forth good in my life each day."
West:
Perform Middle Pillar Ritual
East:
Perform LBRP, Lord of the Universe Adoration
NorthEast:
Snuff candles and incense,
East:
Journal.
Grounding music:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Day two of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

Solar adorations beginning at Midnight Hour, and PM Lord of the Universe adoration in the West. NorthEast altar.
White candles dressed with Sandalwood oil, Frankincense and Patchouli incense. Two white candles total.

Speak Petition to God
  • Sacred Chamber

Speak Gen 1:14-18
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament too the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good."

Meditation on Psalms 6.
Speak Affirmation: "It is good to hope and wait quietly for salvation."

West:
East:
Perform LBRP, Lord of the Universe Adoration
NorthEast:
East:
Journal.
Grounding music:

Day three of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

Speak Petition to God
  • Sacred Chamber
Speak Ps 4:6
"There be many that say, Who will show us any good? LORD you lift up the light of your countenance upon us."

Meditation on Psalms 13.
Speak Affirmation: "In my distress I call upon the LORD, and he raises me upwards."
Perform Middle Pillar
Meditation on Psalms 13.

West:
East:
Perform LBRP, AM Lord of the Universe Adoration to the East.
NorthEast:
East:
Journal.
Grounding music:

Post automatically merged:

Reading on Ritual itself - Thoth deck, Split Hexagram Spread (Modern Magick, Chapter One)
Greater Spiritual Influence - V The Hierophant
Lesser Spiritual Influence - X Fortune
Spiritual Advice - VIII Adjustment
Unconscious Desires - XIX The Sun
Conscious Desires - VII The Chariot
Final Outcome - I The Magus

ToD IX The Hermit
BoD II The High Priestess

Positive reading.

Day four of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

Solar adorations and adoration to Lord of the Universe in the West.
NorthEast altar.
Speak Petition to God
Speak Ps 22:1
"The LORD is my light, and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is my strength of my life; whom shall I be afraid?"
Meditation on Psalms 14.
Speak Affirmation: "My faith benefits me and expands with my confidence."
East: Perform LBRP, Lord of the Universe Adoration
NorthEast: Snuff candles and incense,
East: Journal.

Grounding music:

BTW, I just havent inserted different songs. If you find one more soothing, so be it.

Sorry folks, was out of town, so ... double up, Frater, what?
(sorry Nipsey Hussle entered my mind with Las Time I Checked)
So we double up, two days in one.
Ritual opening as normal.
Core Ritual are where affirmations, psalms and meditation on a psalm are required line by line in order.
Ritual closing starts at ---
"
East: Perform LBRP, Lord of the Universe Adoration
NorthEast: Snuff candles and incense,
East: Journal.

Grounding music:"

So, here is what we are going to think on and speak.

"Let There Be Light" Day five of nineteen: (Yesterday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Ps 119:105:
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
Speak Affirmation: "He that loves knows God, for God is love."
Meditate on Psalms 19, especially verses 1-6 and 12-13.
Realize the creation of the luminaries and the cycle of the solar system and galaxies across this meta verse.
Realize self purification.
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day six of nineteen: (Yesterday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Isa 60:1:
"ARISE, shine, for thy light has come, and the Glory of the LORD is upon thee."
Speak Affirmation: "Where else but from God, can come life, love, serenity, and the blessings of faith, order, harmony, and peace?"
Meditate on Psalms 25, especially verses 9-14.
Realize the creation of the luminaries and the cycle of the solar system and galaxies across this meta verse.
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day seven of nineteen: (Wednesday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Lk 16:8:
"And the LORD commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light."
S
peak Affirmation: "As I show forgiveness to others, so will forgiveness be mine."
Meditate on Psalms 31.
Realize the children of this world are at some times wiser than children of light.
Realize in those times and all other time, we need Him.
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day eight of nineteen: (Thursday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Jn 1:3-5:
"All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men;
And the light shined in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.
S
peak Affirmation: "The LORD is good, and His tender mercies are all over His works."
Meditate on Psalms 66.
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day nine of nineteen: (Today)
Ritual opening
Speak: Jn 1:9
"The was the true Light, which lights every man that comes into the world."
Speak Affirmation: "God, be merciful to me, a sinner, and show me the path of Light."
Meditate on Psalms 69
Realize the freedom from the bondage od sin, as the central point
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day ten of nineteen: (Saturday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Jn 3:19
"And this is the condemnation, that light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."
Speak Affirmation: "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help."
Meditate on Psalms 96
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day eleven of nineteen: (Sunday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Jn 5:35
"He was a burning and a shining light, and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in His light."
Speak Affirmation: "In everything God works for good with those who love Him."
Meditate on Psalms 115
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day twelve of nineteen: (Monday)
Ritual opening
Speak: Acts 26:18
"To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satn unto God, that they might receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."
Speak Affirmation: "The thoughts of the diligent tend only to bountiful plenty."
Meditate on Psalms 119
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day thirteen of nineteen: (Tuesday)
Ritual opening
Speak: 2 Pet 1:19
"We have also a more sure word of prophecy: whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts."
Speak Affirmation: "By humility and fear of the LORD are riches, honor, and life."
Meditate on Psalms 131
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day fourteen of nineteen: (Wednesday)
Ritual opening
Speak: 1 Jn 1:5
"This then is the massage which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all."
Speak Affirmation: "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help."
Meditate on Psalms 134
Ritual Closing

"Let There Be Light" Day fifteen of nineteen: (Thurssday)
Ritual opening
Speak: 1 Jn 1:7
"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin."
Speak Affirmation: "I open my heart; and love, understanding and forgiveness fills it."
Meditate on Psalms 136
Ritual Closing

Will commit to this beginning tomorrow. Have a couple other rituals planned today.
Will continue to paste the rest of the rituals days and closing suggestions.

I guess no time like the present to re-engage this.

Day one of nineteen to commence tonight.

Last edited: