• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experimental Use of Demon Seals

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure what to prefix this thread as... Tutorial? More like sharing an idea...

Anyways, I believe Paimon is ok with this if done respectfully and possibly for innovation reasons or secret knowledge perhaps.

I've used this method for common words like kindness, breaking them up into circle inclosed sigils then calling forth a small aspect of the word, like pulling out a pill of kindness. Here though it's calling forth a small connection to an entity.

First off think of star constellations like Orion. The ancients saw patterns that fit mythical figures. The points of stars form a skeleton of a figure.

Entity seals could be thought as skeletons and line intersections or interesting parts as reference points of it.

An example is Paimon's seal. It's fairly complex but not the most compared to some. 1.) Placing yellow dots on line intersections and interesting features (user's choice) a pattern is made. 2.) A circle is put around the dots. 3.) Tilt the image/phone so the top of the dor pattern is pointing away and the bottom towards you. 4.) I softly say the demon's name once, eyes slightly unfocused imagining the dots floating up to form a dimensional image of Paimon. From my experience the form shifts/moves and drops in and out.

This is a little mini evocation that i might use in a ritual with stronger intent to connect. It would be interesting is having a 2' diameter encircled seal on the floor and raising a form out of it.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This idea is really cool. I haven't had time for much this week but I am going to try it during the weekend.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Haven't really worked with demons in a magickal context at all, just worked with them on universal matters in a shamanistical context. But would be very interesting in doing it during my later years in this lifetime to see what can be done. First I need to get healed though otherwise some harm could come from it.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This idea is really cool. I haven't had time for much this week but I am going to try it during the weekend.
Would like to hear, when you're able, your experience :)
Post automatically merged:

Haven't really worked with demons in a magickal context at all, just worked with them on universal matters in a shamanistical context. But would be very interesting in doing it during my later years in this lifetime to see what can be done. First I need to get healed though otherwise some harm could come from it.
Completely understand and your plan has been my course. I've healed as much as i can and now in my later years I'm experimenting.