• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experimenting With Chaos Magick and Gaming

ChaosChao

Visitor
Reaction score
I've been developing a VR meditation project as an experiment I've found that it has a unique connection to Chaos Magick. By exploring and shaping my imagination through these immersive meditation sessions, I've noticed a marked improvement in my mental flexibility and an increase in my ability to create effective meditations. Explaining the results with chaos magick is a challenge, but I've been losing track of time and having incredible visualization experiences while designing and playing. I've incorporated this with the Playback Technique, I think this is one of Chaos Magick's most powerful tenants but it's barely talked about.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
That sounds really interesting.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
do you develop worlds for the vr? or how should i understand you saying you are creating meditations with it? maybe more like that headband shit, with brain waves? im sorry some stupid ass thought it funny to use me as prototype and didnt think me human, so my language skills turned crap.
and then i used a brain wave band and i got more sick. so now you are saying they also have a way back machine? cool now we can loop whatever they want with the brainwaves they say are right. mmmmm you know i can do that shit with several of my vibrators. and yes thats real. makes me wonder what that chess dude really did...

ChaosChao

Visitor
Reaction score
do you develop worlds for the vr? or how should i understand you saying you are creating meditations with it? maybe more like that headband shit, with brain waves? im sorry some stupid ass thought it funny to use me as prototype and didnt think me human, so my language skills turned crap.
and then i used a brain wave band and i got more sick. so now you are saying they also have a way back machine? cool now we can loop whatever they want with the brainwaves they say are right. mmmmm you know i can do that shit with several of my vibrators. and yes thats real. makes me wonder what that chess dude really did...
No, I use Unreal Engine and an Oculus. I become immersed in the environment as I create it, then I use the playback to work myself into a flow-state. After disassociating and creating the world, I now have a pure piece of my imagination that I can run around in. These surreal and interesting places have been helping me to relax and think of new possibilities I want in my life.
Post automatically merged:

That sounds really interesting.
Thanks, it's still pretty new. But I'm developing it as a practice to mainly exercise the imagination. I've noticed that as I traverse these worlds, I begin thinking of fantastic scenarios, and as I focus on them I notice everyday there's visible progress towards these things happening. I've been at it for about a week, and everyday there's some sort of synchronicity relating to it.

I'm going to throw a layer of self-hypnotism into this, and let everyone know how it goes.

Reaction score
Awards
May not be the same, but I encourage at least a two ticket weekly trial for a month and appraisal of the results.
Take your minor arcana, and divine into four suits, piled separately. Aces to tens, ten counts as 0.
Play the daily four, after shuffling and drawing random top cards off each pile.
If you win, this would be a great example of chaos magic.