• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Faust] The Chakras

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

What are chakras?​

In Hinduism, Buddhism, and some new age beliefs, Chakras are "wheels of energy" positioned at multiple points on the body. They both take in energy and emit it.th
In order, the chakras are:

The Sahasra, Ajna, Visuddha, Anahata, Manipura, Svadishthana, and Muladhara.
All have different different meanings and wavelengths of color.

Chakras can be out of sync with the body [either over-active or under-active]. This can cause problems in the physical body.

jRJE8r1.jpg

As mentioned above, all chakras have a different color [or wavelength or light, as seen in the image above]. One can "boost" a chakra by eating fruit of that color, using crystals assigned to that chakra, or using "color baths" - Putting color into a bath and bathing in it to boost chakras.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
By tradition there are 7 major chakras closely connected to the human body with 49 secondary and 343 tertiary chakras.

Each healthy chakra has an intelligence to perform its functions. For example the sacral chakra intelligence operates the physical-etheric body including balance, digestion and healing.

Most humans do not give enough love to their sacral chakra intelligence and therefore have lesser physical health and functionality - and of course have reduced ability to transmit light-love to the physical plane.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Each chakra has an elemental intelligence (implicit in the energy substance of the chakra) and should have a higher intelligence, usually a nature spirit.

Where there is trauma or toxin the higher intelligence may depart with only the elemental intelligence left to provide the functions - now very elementary.

For example, it is common in severe autism and dementia that various chakra intelligences depart. Until the critical toxins/traumas are reduced, it is hard to get the original (or replacement) intelligences to occupy the energy systems. Aluminum in the brain is a particular problem in autism, making the brain unsuitable for soul energies.

A friend who was a professional soccer player has dementia from the physical trauma of heading the ball. The energy structure that connects the mind to the brain has been damaged/dislodged by the physical shocks to the head. Now his mind, now being only loosely connected to his brain, is operating across several timelines. He relates to his wife, while looking around for a younger version of her that is on another timeline.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have never spent much time with or on my chakras. This idea of Intelligences connected to them seems interesting and similar to the sephiroth.
Are these chakra intelligences' names personal for each individual and to be discovered on your own?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have never found or thought of names for the chakra entities. They do not really need names as they are dedicated to the human - unless captured by another entity.

Thus the human just needs to put attention (preferably positive) to the entity and it knows it is being addressed. Loving oneself is actually loving the chakra entities. They need love to unfold properly.

I seem to have a moderately integrated personality - thus operated by a single intelligence (a nature spirit in my case) - and I have a name for him that I appear to have made up quite arbitrarily.

On occasion I have been gifted another entity to be merged with my personality intelligence and I then changed the name I was using for the combined entity.

I have a name for my elderly car - as told to me by the nature spirit of the car: Radel. It is difficult to find the meaning of the word. I presume it is Japanese like the car.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Resh Vav Daleth means "to wander about, to trample". Seems fitting for a vehicle

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
chakras. This idea of Intelligences connected to them seems interesting and similar to the sephiroth.
There is literature concerning planetary chakras. I am not sure how broadly valid it is - as it seems to be written from the point of view of the development of Earth humans.

On various occasions, usually after months of meditative effort, I have seen how the geometric Tree of Life fits on various landmasses. Some Trees face down to the Earth and other upwards.

On one occasion as the British Queen travelled around a Commonwealth country, the ToL progressively turned over to face the stars as she arrived at each sephira. I was watching in a campervan a day or two behind her.

It seemed to me that the nation quickly became more active in planetary politics.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma thanks for sharing!

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I remember doing a lot of work with chakras at first. Nowadays I do more general purification and in-depth shadow work when it comes to pathworking, but chakras seem to also be a concise way of categorizing aspects of a person's spiritual health. I just always hold some of the people who get ultra fluffy about it with a healthy dose of skepticism, because I feel like it's one of those things that's gotten so much mainstream new age exposure. I seriously doubt many Westerners take the time to fully grasp what it is they're working with.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The Chakras are very important, they are the Gatekeepers of how to access the Spiritual world. The way I work with the Chakras, is by expressing to them one by one, how I feel about them. For example: by telling them how much I Love them. I see the Chakras, as Spiritual Beings. I visualize, the colors they each represent, and express my Love for that chakra. And, that's just how I do it. I really feel energized, and balanced right after.