• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Feral Sorcery Ideas....

Reaction score
Awards
I have a few ideas, namely on my desired earth pantacle, a rose cross lamen for outer order, but these aren't really feral sorcery ideas.

Let me put it this way ..
I have t-shirts of various colors that can be cut up for whatever reason of feral sorcery. I have white elastic string. I have pink and white ribbons. I have a white net. What o what can be done with them.
Post automatically merged:

Rattles. Get a small pill bottle from a pharmacy, preferably with the plastic stoppers to dispense one at a time from the bottle. Get several stoppers. Beads, pebbles, anything that will make sound colliding is what we want to fill it with to half the bottle.
Clip toenails and fingernails, mix it on the rattle with paint and or feathers. Not to be gross, but it inserts your DNA into it to make it more powerful. Presentation is important. As important as the sound. And use.

Earth pentacle. Get clay and four different colors of beaded gemstones - citrine, black, olive and russet. Get a kitchen tool that is like a cookie cutter in a form of an X. Or make one out of leftover tealight tins. A hockey puck. Round cookie cutters of various sizes.
Solder, soldering iron, copper plates. Hairspray.
1 Form clay around object such as the hockey puck. Place on a table, flatten it, and smooth and trim with cookie cutter.
2 Insert a copper plate, and on top of that an X metal or plastic cross to make four quadrants inside.
3 Sprinkle cut solder around the gemstones for a loose crumbles covering over the round bottom. Make sure the X will protrude slightly atop the clay base.
4 Melt the solder and spray with hairspray. Let dry.
5 Repeat step 1, add copper second plate over top of X, and fit clay top on, and press-seal the clay together. Spray with hairspray, let dry, spray sides, let dry. Spray bottom, let dry.
6. Paint pentacle carefully, with best Hebrew lettering. Let dry. Make sure the quadrant colors are carefully drawn and painted. Paint both sides and around side with white. On center sides, paint on Motto and Magical name.

A backgammon set in a wooden box, comes with two black velvet bags (or just buy bags, but these bags can house a tarot deck and still be tied shut.
Thee dimes, three pennies, and a good list of hexagrams for IChing.

Set deck in bag, and the coins in your hand. Shake coins well in hand, and carefully two or drop them onto the top of the bag.
Visually and linearly inspect where they fell, and rearrange them without changing the line of broken or unbroken with the neighbor, then same with the pennies until its a vertical line of coins, dies first then pennies. Pennies are the lower trigram, the dimes the higher.

Find your hexagram for the day and live it.

Last edited: