• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Financial Sorcery that worked

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

I thought Id open up a discussion thread on books that helped you manifest money through no other means than magick, and if it was a one timer or a sustainable wage that meets or exceeds the cost of living.
What particular books or rituals did you find that helped?

My first intro to financial magick that worked was from DJ Conway's Celtic Magic. It was a spell done during a full moon that manifested a one hundred dollar bill at my feet, with no possible scientific explanation. It was not a sustainable way of working financial sorcery but was a one timer done during a time of dire need.

Reaction score
Awards
I did, at a full moon or two. Cannot say to worked again or not. At least not in the manner of the first time.
Post automatically merged:

My next step was using 7 Occult Money Rituals, from a copy here, and my situation continued a downward spiral. Not saying the book caused it, but it certainly did not help at the time, so I shrugged those two ideas off. I know that Financial Sorcery is well thought of, there is Enochian Success Magick, and so on. Just trying to get opinions as to what has helped people past present and hopefully future.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago I decided that I had contributed more to the planet than I had received and that I should have more.

A couple of days later, standing in the usual queue to swipe cards to exit the train station, a dollar coin fell out of the air in front of me with no obvious source. No one was paying any attention to the coin so I picked it up

Next day, standing the same queue and another dollar coin falls in front of me. Again no one paying attention so I pick it up.

Nothing the next day, but the following day another dollar coin falls in front of me in the same place.

By this time I have worked out the game. I say I am worth more and they agree and are paying it one dollar at a time.

So I turn to the woman behind me and say: I think this is your dollar. She takes it and that is the end of money falling from the sky

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. Will try the methods relayed. Looking for sustainable wages, not just a one time donation (unless its a winning lotto ticket).
Dont want to be rich, just comfortable with human needs met.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago I learned something from a James Bond book. He was owed money by some US criminals. They had fixed a race and told him to bet on that to be paid.

He unfixed the race and therefore was not paid. The criminals accepted that and made other arrangements.

When I read that I deduced that the Earth Mother knows what is due to us and if it is not made available, She finds another way to provide it.

The inverse is likely true. When the human takes more than what is due, the Earth Mother works to rebalance the situation.

East come, easy go!