• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Fine, I will address the elephant in the room (if I understand the phrase correctly)

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Putin is a damn fool, as is anyone calling g for extermination of the world, and creating a War of the Worlds situation in this age is not helpful.
The best thing we could have done is to not push Putins buttons while maintaining defense, and try to de-escalate while throwing up trade restrictions. We could also land US troops in Ukraine and Germany to maintain a defensive wall against Russia. While we're at it, we might as well put trade restrictions on China, Iran, Turkey, and N Korea.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's pretty obvious for anyone who knows a bit of history that the United States has caused regime change in many countries around the world since the end of WW2 by various means. Don't be so sure that the USA is the 'good guys' just because a well oiled propaganda system says so. The United States IS the biggest sponsor of terror in the world today. The USA has been working towards a way to block Russia from the Black Sea and Mediterranean for decades. The people in charge of that corpse in the White House don't give a flying fuck about Ukrainian lives, or mine or yours, for that matter.

Reaction score
Awards
However, Putins main goal is securing the Germany pipeline. Hence if we are wanted there, we can be deployed there.
It's a mess. I just hope the hype doesn't become reality.
However, there is hope long after were off the face of the earth. In "The World Without Us", it shows how when man disappears, the earth will self destruct, reassemble and be pristine again. All resource grabs are power in politics.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
securing the Germany pipeline
That's what this "Armageddon" remark by Biden is about. After seeing that nobody fell for that story about Putin sabotaging his own pipeline they now come with this brilliant idea.
Putin will drop nukes on Ukraine. Why? "Eh.. you know the thing" - biden.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We are under the attack of the US. We got them on our radar. We now have found the bombshells from US helicopters. We need answers. Very fast.
The Krim Bridge has fell victim to another sabotage act.

I know Americans very well. They always knew who the friends were. This are not the Americans I used to know. What is happening?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
This are not the Americans I used to know.
Most Americans, just like people from anywhere around the world, are good people just living their lives day to day, caring for family and trying to do what is to the best of their knowledge, good things.

I can only speculate, but there would seem to be a criminal cabal conspiring to gain power no matter what the cost may be in human lives, and they're willing to sacrifice the current relative stability in global systems to accomplish this goal.

Author James H. Kunstler, whose blog I've been reading for well over a decade now, once considered himself a liberal Democrat, which is not surprising since he's Jewish and lives in upstate New York. Well, this morning he wrote:

"Last night I had a dream. In the dream I woke up to the banner headline: BIDEN ARRESTED. It was only a dream, but was most satisfying, as it made vivid and emphatic what must happen to correct the dreadful tendings of the criminally psychopathic enterprise that our government has become."​
Read more here:

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We are down to two possibilities. The US themselves (which I wouldn't understand). Or Ukrainian special forces using their US war equipment. The attack went against Sweden, Denmark and Germany.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes. I talk to people on the street from all over the world at times, and stories dont quite match up to the hype.

I studied nuclear war in the 80's and 90's, due to slight ptsd from the Cold War days and trying to find the truth behind everything. I live in a city with a reactor. Now, in a full scale strike, with all chosen targets, there is no recall.
People in ground zero will be vaporized in an instant, people away from the strike zone but near it will be burnt especially under clothing. Struck blind, radiated, and everything effectively destroyed. Martial law would ensue with camps to quarantine the radiated. This was kind of the game plan in leaders minds before and after the Cold War.

Putin, an elderly old school KGB guy should know better as he was possibly in service in the 80s. There was extensive research done in both countries and called it off as a zero sum game.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Who is behind this is also dumb.
Are they? Really? There are still tens or even hundreds of millions of people who BELIEVE whatever they're told by mainstream corporate 'news,' and the Media corporations with ties to governments and global corporations are in the business of creating consensus reality. It's rather like magick, if you think about it. Get enough people to believe that the world is a certain way, et voila!

Reaction score
Awards
True, I should have my focus elsewhere, especially in daily meditation.
As I glance at my tarot card for the day, Judgement is the last thing I should be passing on others than myself anyway.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
To take my point (Two Minutes of Hate) a bit further, in Chapter 8 of Transcendental Magic (Doctrine and Ritual of High Magic), Levi made the point that public opinion can and does affect public figures, which in this modern example would be Putin. I would, however, suggest that the Media's efforts are lacking in efficacy due to the largely disinterested nature of the vast majority of their audience. Modern Americans have a vast sea of distractions for their amusement, so people in general become numb to the prattle of talking heads on national news programs.

Am I affected? Absolutely, to some extent. I see in myself the tendency to like what the Media hates and vice versa. If I know I am being deceived, I cannot help but hate the deceiver, which in this case is the corporate news media. I can only hope that recognition of this fact and meditation upon it renders some immunity upon me and does not magically feed whatever rituals they're using.

As quite often is the case, the energy for a ritual increases as the emotional polar opposites become further apart. In other words, They need strong opposition as much as They need those who follow their propaganda with blind loyalty and intense emotions. A lot of cults generate such blind loyalty among their followers by pointing out the opposition, often goading such opposition to react, and then using reports of opposition as propaganda, creating a persecution complex among 'true believers.' The cult members suffer the most at the hands of their leaders, but they do so 'willingly,' having been convinced that they are 'chosen' and 'good.'

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, absolutely. When I was a teenager in the mid 80s, I was collecting American Survivalist, Special Weapons and Tactics, Guns and Ammo, Gung-Ho and other magazines. I was experimenting with certain things in blueprint plans like emergency jeeps/trucks/tanks. The point Im making in this is that due to the sensationalism of the Cold War, the movies being released on prime time TV, news prattling about Reagan and Gorbachev, while these magazines were convincing you it was the end of the world, and you must buy all of this shit, take all of these paid courses and build a bunker in order to survive. Then I started to actually research the stuff.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, as an American by birth (and long-term expat), I think we Americans are a lot of lazy sods who will put up with ANYTHING as long as we got lots of greasy, sweet munchies and digital entertainment. Get real: the U.S. has not had a national government since (at least) the Federal Reserve effectively usurped national sovereignty. The war with Russia now---as the coming one with China---is aimed at co-opting the last scraps on the planet for consumption by global finance. All the rest is eyewash. Putin is one of the few leaders (along with China's Xi and Orban Viktor in Hungary) that I respect. Admittedly this rather less so after his botched invasion of the Ukraine. Still the basic insight was sound: Russia cannot permit NATO on its southern frontier.

Mark my words, if Putin falls, you'll see NATO stumping for Kazakhstan and India to join NATO next, the better to outflank China. Expect this around 2030 or so.