• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

First successful talisman! Kinda...

Reaction score
I made a paper talisman that actually had a very strong effect on me! Its a rolled scroll sealed with wax that bears a sign invoking several things but mainly Imagery of Athena, Owls, the color red, etc. The idea was that I would be principley invoking Σοφία, or the associated spirits of wisdom and thought within the talisman. I have a very secular view of "spirits" and thought that I was just throwing in imagery of characters I associated with my goal, however It seems I underestimated my association between chastity and athena. The very night I finished that talisman, I noticed an insanely drastic shift in sexuality that disappointed countless shawties that night. Without going too much into it, the talisman basically gave me ED.

From beginner to other beginners, make sure to have a complete view of things before you invoke their names or images.

Peace

Reaction score
Congrats!! How exactly was(/what was the procedure for) the talisman (to be) consecrated and charged?

Consecration was done through a simple impeovised prayer. Charging was mainly done through suffumigation of myrrh, sage, bay, etc. during a time when mercury was at its height. Followed by meditating on the images and committing the whole thing to memory. However I also mixed in egg and sage into the paint used for extra umphf. Finalized with a closing prayer, bound in jute rope, with the knot sealed in wax.