• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Forbidden love

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello to all
Hope all member of this forum are good , so i choose this title to create a little curiosity sorry if the thread is in wrong selection. So i haven't been very active in the forum since i re join on it but my situation is this i have a gf and the last months i have develop some feelings for her girl best friend. She is also in a relationship in past we have meet with my gf and her friend more often but idk why things changed and we meet very rare now. So what do you suggest me to use to have her also like a secret relationship I really need help for this , thanks for reading all this and waiting for some help also if someone want to give me advice with pm im open to listen . Thank you and sorry for my english in the past WF has been an amazing forum for help hope things are the same

Reaction score
Awards
Again, I have no idea. Sorry about that. Truth might be helpful is all I can say.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So you have past life relationships and want to transform those into current sexual relationships. Better perhaps to understand the natural forms of those relationships first

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
So you have past life relationships and want to transform those into current sexual relationships. Better perhaps to understand the natural forms of those relationships first
No im already with my gf but i like her girl best friend. I don’t want to broke up with my gf but i want her girl best friend and i need some suggestions what should i use to have her also

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello to all
Hope all member of this forum are good , so i choose this title to create a little curiosity sorry if the thread is in wrong selection. So i haven't been very active in the forum since i re join on it but my situation is this i have a gf and the last months i have develop some feelings for her girl best friend. She is also in a relationship in past we have meet with my gf and her friend more often but idk why things changed and we meet very rare now. So what do you suggest me to use to have her also like a secret relationship I really need help for this , thanks for reading all this and waiting for some help also if someone want to give me advice with pm im open to listen . Thank you and sorry for my english in the past WF has been an amazing forum for help hope things are the same
You just need to have a good ol’ fashion long look at the mirror. Is it lust or a genuine belief of a better connection with your gf’s friend?

Regardless of the answer, evaluate if it’s worth ending the relationship with your gf perhaps on a bad note and potentially souring the relationship between her best friends or perhaps the friend will be mad at you for her sake.

no Magick is needed, just a serious evaluation of what you truly want.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Unless either girl(and the other girl's partner) is up to polyamory, I would suggest you either talk to your gf and tell her the truth of what you're feeling(because if you love her even a bit you would be at least "this kind" to her) or seek ways to stop this right now before it grows bigger.

What you're asking is ways to make someone else rather than your own partner develop feelings of lust(or love?) for you and want to have sex with you, and I find that incredibly greedy and unjust to the one you're currently with if you both are in a monogamous relationship.

You, want to cheat and you want to use means to make the other girl "offer herself" to you so you might play dumb and say to your GF "I'm a man, she threw herself at me, what you expected me to do?" just so you can also keep your relationship.

Frankly, people like you disgust me.If you want so much to be with someone else then be a man for once, end things properly with your current GF and then go seek the other girl.

I apologize for the harsh words, but I hate cheaters.

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
To be true i was waiting more help for a spell or something but i only can see let’s say judgement, are we in left path hand or in qurora i dont remember wizard forum to be like this before

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
I only can see judgment that this thing that i ask is a bad thing and moral

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Who needs judgement on the LHP? The Cosmos will provide all the corrective experience necessary

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
It is better if you do not want to help say this or if you don’t know a way to say this but all this judgment against me I believe was not necessary. As i say a few message up if i want opinion for this thing im asking i would post on quora or idk a another forum online for opinion

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Basically what Ownchef said, do whatever you want but... Just remember what people are capable of, what people can do if they feel betrayed or cheated, and how those feelings and actions can spread to other people and other areas of your life!

Cause and effect.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How to get my gf girl best friend, what should i use
So this is the essential question yes? I can give out some answers but I gotta know your aim, do you aim for a poly relationship or do you wanna just smash in secrecy?

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
So this is the essential question yes? I can give out some answers but I gotta know your aim, do you aim for a poly relationship or do you wanna just smash in secrecy?
Smash in secret of course