• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fortuna Tyche

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good spells or invocative prayers for working with her? Right now all I have is the orphic hyms and a book by david thompson. It's ok but it's not much to go off of. I would like if possible to move away from devotional style work and more into traditional spell work but I have very limited experience doing this though. I did a couple candle spells in the past where invoke deities I had never worked with. They worked but for some reason to me it felt strange asking them for help without offering anything in return. So I switched over to devotional type work which became very religious really quick and that's not what I intended .

Reaction score
Awards
I can't help out with this unfortunately, but if you know of correspondences for Fortuna that may help as an offering or to set the temple ambiance.

Reaction score
I can't help out with this unfortunately, but if you know of correspondences for Fortuna that may help as an offering or to set the temple ambiance.
I have heard from one Magican that she is Venusian and that Fridays are best to invoke or evoke her. However since many people work with her for money traditionally you would assume that Thursday would be best which might imply her being Jupiterian. Both are unconfirmed though.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, if Thursday you'd want blue candles, cedar incense, and an offering of some kind.
If Venus, green candles and rose incense and an offering of some kind.

Reaction score
Well, if Thursday you'd want blue candles, cedar incense, and an offering of some kind.
If Venus, green candles and rose incense and an offering of some kind.
That's a good idea which I could try. So far I have been offering frankincense as per what it says in the orphic hyms or frankincense & myrrh if I can't find the latter.