• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fragment 88

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know i have been wondering that now for i think 10 years and i still have no clue. every direction i look i start to cry its al just passing time. i liked having destiny better but i couldnt find a new one for this life. and this hopeless wondering just isnt me, fuck im just pissed kids are gone, family death. its was what i loved and love the rest seems pointless as i gave my life for them. so death rebirth, second death. done it for family and bringing back of natural flow. and at this point it hurts
You will always be their mother.

Sooner or later you will need a new direction. You know that. Whatever it will be I wish you the very best.

If you'll take the flaming torch, I will be there.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im not even crying about my kids, i carried them and i raised them in the proper sense.
I cry because im me. I miss my brothers, yeah i know in laws and i know they read along every now and then. But fuck, why not say sorry to each other instead of letting 1 babajan fuck over the family even more as if our own feud wasnt enough.

And the stupidest thing is that after all the pain they gave me and after how many times they went the other route, they are still more my brothers then every other dipshit says to be family. I just cant change that, its in my being.

So i talk reason to myself and say look how they hurt you and i know i should let them be adults, but fuck an adult says at least hi to his sister especially when she needs them and feels so freakin weak. I know that i can go crazy, but fuck are we still that stupid after 30 years that we cant give up our egos and just talk being to being for once.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Have you noticed how different people love? They are so passive aggressive in the west. They might look okay but they aren't. Quite the opposite in the east, love gets easily entangled with hate and you always get straight to the point. That love is so strong, they all get addicted to it. Starts as a baby, ends with death.

I wouldn't even call you crazy at all. It's just the way you love.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah tru, fuck now im crying because you understand.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've lost my father in a similar way, his new wife made us, his adult children, all filthy and unworthy in his eyes. Now that he becomes an old old man who only remembers a past she doesn't know, she's crying for us that we should take more care of him. I loved him all the time and still do, we all care as much as we can, but for her we're still the same filth - so whatever we do is never good enough of course.

It hurts, yet it was my father's and her choice to live this way, I respect this and appreciate the good moments I can share with him.

I am sorry, that you don't even have a chance to say hi to your brothers. :confused:

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I've lost my father in a similar way, his new wife made us, his adult children, all filthy and unworthy in his eyes. Now that he becomes an old old man who only remembers a past she doesn't know, she's crying for us that we should take more care of him. I loved him all the time and still do, we all care as much as we can, but for her we're still the same filth - so whatever we do is never good enough of course.

It hurts, yet it was my father's and her choice to live this way, I respect this and appreciate the good moments I can share with him.

I am sorry, that you don't even have a chance to say hi to your brothers. :confused:

Beloved! Beloved!
The time for sadness is no more.
The aeons of isolation give way to joyous times.
Join with me beloved, the ice has melted!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hihi hi, that little girls riddle is true. 2 girls sitting with a boy in the middle or vice versa brings luck.