• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Frater Acher - Ingenium - Alchemy of the Magical Mind

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
All credit goes to @dosintheshell who made this unbelievable discovery!

71mkp8dzliL._SL1360_.jpg

Written for the magical beginner just as much as the long-term practitioner, INGENIUM: the Alchemy of the Magical Mind, is Frater Acher's most radical book yet. A beautiful book that is both a work of magic and a work of art with the illustrations of Joseph Uccello, Ingenium reaches through common misconceptions in western magic and shines a light along the path of genuine respect for beings and ways of being. INGENIUM takes the reader on a journey not to find magic, but to become magic.

The book begins with a concise outline of the Western Way of the Adept, using the infamous Four Demon Kings to illustrate what authentic spirit-practice demands. It then moves into a practical exploration of Radical Otherness - a concept that provides a crucial and necessary counterbalance to the psychologization of magic in the West since the times of the Golden Dawn.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I see Frater, I click.
My gratefulness abounds!