• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Art] Free Art and Poetry book!

Graphics/Art

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Everyone

I’ve just added my second poetry and art anthology Hypnos Hermes to Amazon Kindle and it is available for FREE until Midnight Friday 4th November (Pacific time). This is an illustrated epic poem in the vein of the Rime of the Ancient Mariner and the Lady of Shallot presented as an illuminated manuscript (a little like the book of Kells).

I’d dearly appreciate it if you could have a read and maybe even leave a review on Amazon? This would be a huge help to me as a writer and I would dearly appreciate it. Poetry and art have always felt like my calling and purpose – even at times when doing this felt silly or immature, it always called me back!
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and thank you even more for reading the book.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Get you copy now -
and once again THANK YOU

This is a sample page from the book.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
this poem is full of words I don't know. My English is not good enough to read poetry. :LOL: This will take some time I guess. ;)

Thanks a lot for this beautiful gift! What a great and wonderful piece of art! :love:💖

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
this poem is full of words I don't know. My English is not good enough to read poetry. :LOL: This will take some time I guess. ;)

Thanks a lot for this beautiful gift! What a great and wonderful piece of art! :love:💖
Thank you graciously for your kind words. It would be wonderful if you saw fit to leave a review!

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you graciously for your kind words. It would be wonderful if you saw fit to leave a review!

I will, as soon as I've read a little bit. I've been reading the first two pages of the poem yesterday - with the help of my dictionary. It's beautiful!

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

I totally agree with you. I like it so much! It's beautiful, full of metaphors and substance.