• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

From the Magical Diary of Wintruz: Joyful notes on the Book of the Law, Chapter I

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am above you and in you. My ecstasy is in yours. My joy is to see your joy. Liber AL - I:XIII
Nuit is Everything and Everything is on the side of joy. In pleasure, humans are closely aligned with the Universe. Compare this with the biological fact that we experience joy when engaging in certain activities, such as sex and entertainment.
For these fools of men and their woes care not thou at all! They feel little; what is, is balanced by weak joys; but ye are my chosen ones. Liber AL - I:XXXI
Those unable to experience joy are "fools" and a lower category of Being to the elect.
I give unimaginable joys on earth: certainty, not faith, while in life, upon death; peace unutterable, rest, ecstasy; nor do I demand aught in sacrifice. Liber AL - I:LVIII
The Universe does not require any sacrifice, any "giving up for lent". She bends towards us in pleasure when we seek our absolute fulfilment and she gives us joys which tell us we're on the right Path.

Ecstasy and freedom are the default state for all healthy beings. Any deviation from that is disease. Any who teach against it are False Prophets.

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of the Law