• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fyi I'm dyslexic and I'm sorry for my typos

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted to apologize for my typos. I try my best even when I have a really difficult time typing stuff out. I'm really self-conscious about this because my dyslexia has given me a lot of issues throughout my life. Thanks for understanding.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my daughter has dyslexia, she gained a lot from google, just by typing and then letting the search engine correct her. at home almighty google was our reading and writing teacher. sadly he was a bit too grumpy for our word games and turned into a spelling nazi. the whole world came to save my sweet little girl and now they all type and write like her even when educated.

i love word and letter salads for real, so i see it a bit different. i also love where languages come from and how they developed, but after years of living with my daughter to me dyslexia is something unimaginable beautiful to watch, as i dont have that SKILL. and i really mean that. dyslexia is such a beautiful divine trait, were the left side of the brain tinkers with the right side of the brain to create something new oud of an old language.

and i mean that.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think anyone minds your dyslexia so keep on writing :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i got me a new one : v for vuck you!!! vemale style
main-qimg-d5fa47271a3da784ca349e19c76c5e15-lq

its a keeper for me ;)

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted to apologize for my typos. I try my best even when I have a really difficult time typing stuff out. I'm really self-conscious about this because my dyslexia has given me a lot of issues throughout my life. Thanks for understanding.
Dang, I laughed harder than I should have