• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Gaining Mastery Of The Four Elements.

Audiolog Edu

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Ive been practicing Magick for about 3 years and I am starting to understand the Elemental Magick, to call upon certain currents of energy with their respective egregores, to tune yourself to this energies and even charge your self with the energy you need the most, that would be mastery of it, when you got a tool and you know how to and when to use it. I practice Aurum Solis method and it really has helped me into occult practices, their element system is as good as Golden Dawns, and I research Golden Dawn to see the differences, this has helped me into my initiation.

OberonFromTheHills

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Elemental magick is a solid yet versatile system.

"Practical Elemental Magick" was one of my first magickal book i've read and it really shapped my practice.

Lately Jason Miller validated my view about it and made me want to play more with it.

OberonFromTheHills

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You might want to search the net for Elemental Equilibrium. There was also a technique I wrote on this forum. I will paste it into this post so you can use that ritual :)

There's a technique that works well for me. I got the idea by reading Jason Miller work.

I call for the elements in that order : fire, air, water and earth.

I use the fire to destroy impurities.
I use air to sweep away the ashes.
I use water to purify me.
Then i call earth to solidy my aura.

I project the elements around me and also inside of me.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Checked through the book. Was pretty good for starting out with the elements. Personally I used just the invocation Rituals of each element and the pentagram with the appropriate god name. Then I started using out direct sorcery to channel the element continuously so I ended up channeling the element 24/7 as I had a large elemental database inside myself.

One note of the book is that it places Michael at Tifaret when it's usually given to Raphael. So placing Michael at Tifaret does have some logic to it but gives it a different attribute than placing Raphael at Tifaret.

Audiolog Edu

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I use Ogdoadic Magick: Being a Year of Study with an Aurum Solis Commandery by Norman R. Kraft and the classic The Magic Philosophy by Denning & Phillips. I can say I have advanced with the system and I do like it.