• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Gallery of Magic Book Success Stories

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday I was watching Charles Stanley on youtube, moderately happy, and then got dismayed because what was presented to me was out of sync with my personal reality. I opened up a bible book to a random page and found myself being called a sinner to say the least, wanted dead or alive by god at most. I was completely tuned off with God, which cased me silent pain because I love him, I just dont believe him. Or, perhaps its not me, but just missed opportunities.

I battled with my phobias, skills, accomplishments, failures, fears, pride, and all that and found no solace.
Ive had it with the world and doing something about it, and not by an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on others any longer. No more occult? Well, look at my life and the source, some promise held over my head forever.

So, Ive come to this - I want real, genuine, success stories of user who have thoroughly used Gallery of Magic books, as they show promise and hope to me.

Dont get me wrong, Im not abandoning my goals, just taking a different direction when adepthood is faced. Nor am I suicidal, I just dont expect anything good to happen as its been a decade. It used to be seven lean years. I guess times change. Jesus was hated by the world. I grew up a Baptist, so Im familiar with the story. Well, apparently as a white male Im under appreciated to begin with and respect is demanded from me for nothing I know about; so just seeking a different course of direction in life. Greers works Im following as well as Qareaia. I just want to find a solid base to build whats left of my life into something I can respect.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I have been ideating suicide, especially if SSA refuses me again for SSDI. My life is not a game. Death is equal opportunity.
So, why fight an uphill battle forever? Magic is supposed to improve our life, right? Well, I dont know what to say anymore, but that I am tired.

Last edited:

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
The greatest magicians are the ones who are closest to God. Everyone who pursues magick but does not seek God eventually stagnates. Magick is the action of uploading your desired change to God, the all mind, who then makes it happen. There are many things in the Bible that are of man. Pay attention to what Jesus said. “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Seek you first the kingdom of heaven and all other things will be added to you. What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul? Whatever is good and holy think on these things because as a man THINKS so is he.” Sounds a lot like a Zen master doesn’t he? That’s the good stuff.

Reaction score
Awards
I will try to swallow my pride and have a one sided chat with him, then read the book Ive read all my life for something fresh and new. Thanks.
Have you tried the GoM books?

I will say of GoM books, I enjoy quite a few that Ive read, all the authors are quite talented.
I will say I know sorcery is real and it works, angels and demons are real.
I can say that of Demons of Magick was my first attempt to endeavor seriously into evocation.
I accomplished at least 2-5 petitions, (kept an English copy of each and noted in journals), these seemed to work.

Example One: Stolas mentined to look into the magic of roots herbs and stones. Thus began my Hoodoo and Mineralology studies. Was already a Geology and Botany fan.
Example Two: Furcas was petitioned to help me open up to clairvoyance and clairaudience.
Example Three: Ipos was called upon to make me bold and witty, and had entered and broke a pact.
Example Four: Bime was called upon for fast cash and to find a job in winter.
Example Five: Belial was the subject to work with and seems I broke it off as well.

They dont seem to like broken contracts as much as I do.

Angels ... working with 72 Angels of Magick and the Shemhamphoresh, I attempted rituals involving named angels as well.
These are harder to prove.

The greatest magicians are the ones who are closest to God. Everyone who pursues magick but does not seek God eventually stagnates. Magick is the action of uploading your desired change to God, the all mind, who then makes it happen. There are many things in the Bible that are of man. Pay attention to what Jesus said. “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Seek you first the kingdom of heaven and all other things will be added to you. What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul? Whatever is good and holy think on these things because as a man THINKS so is he.” Sounds a lot like a Zen master doesn’t he? That’s the good stuff.
Appreciate you. I do know I bought several of the books on Amazon Kindle and unfortunately deleted them accidentally due to my keys and phone mixing together in a pocket somehow by phone voodoo.
The books are amazing, I cant wait to delve full into them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I think I mentioned before that I had used Demons of Magic, it seemed to work, but then again Mike was helping me, so its up on the air on that one.
72 Angels of Magick I also used, but misused, Im not sure but it seems to have had some effect.
I just need to read the book a bazillion times to ensure everything is memorized, seals printed, etc.

Thank you, I get the point :)

BTW, the ideation has been personally handled, though the books could be very useful to me, I do like them and respect the authors, so hopefully my words were not well picked, sorry for any offense.

Last edited: