• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Gematria fun.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Salutations Wizard Forums,

I will admit that I am not well versed in gematria, however the idea has always fascinated me. Could numbers truly prove ties from the world of Spirit here to our physical realm?

Well, I don't know, but I do know that many people put credence behind gematria. I found a website that will calculate the gematria of various words.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Using Noth I found a few fun coincidences like

"Ho ho hodl" I'm accumulating crypto during the market down turn.

"Red Pill" Bro, I'm red pilled AF over here.

"Isis" I'm a HUGE Archer fan.

Obviously these are jokes, and show how I am taking a light hearted, and wrong approach to gematria. However there are a few words that did stick out to me, and I will meditate on.

Hopefully those of us here who like gematria will find this site useful for their meditation and work.

344, (apparently that's the Jewish gematria for "Good Luck")

N0th

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Using Noth I found a few fun coincidences like

"Ho ho hodl" I'm accumulating crypto during the market down turn.

"Red Pill" Bro, I'm red pilled AF over here.

"Isis" I'm a HUGE Archer fan.
Ancient comes out the same. Welcome to the 198 club, formed just now.