• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Geomancy stones

Reaction score
Awards
Is there a general recommendation, like size of dice, skipping stones, etc that are used for geomancy?

They must be fairly sizable, in order for a noticeable character painted on them to be seen, I would think anyway.

Also, best type of stones? Sandstone appears to be the most common in Michigan.

Reaction score
Awards
I found out two things:
1. A used tealight and bday candle tee is a perfect cradle for a small smooth oval stone such as quartz.
2. It is traumatized, I can see it, and I feel compassion for the stone. One of the hardest things can be traumatized, just like any of us could be.

A shaman friend or two and I were together one night and Scott was showing Alex and I his stones head acquired along the way. Perhaps a tad rude, but a geology fan would not pass up the chance to handle and identify them. They were unblemished. Scott later explained that they like plants and trees, have living spirits.

It might be that when Jesus spoke about stones crying out, perhaps there were deeper meanings to it than my attempt to equate it, but it seems to me that if they have a voice than they have a life. But whose to say their voices weren't bound at the time?

Reaction score
Awards
Tailing areas might not be the best locales to collect either. I will try a local river bed and see what stones I can find in the river banks. Not the cleanest river, but its not our dirtiest lake either. (I live in Mid-South Michigan in the US).

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
a local river bed and see what stones I can find

As you walk along watch out for stones that are looking at you. When you find one, test it. Touch it a few times and observe your body energy. It should lift when you touch the stone

Sending light from the heart to a traumatized stone will often heal it

Reaction score
Awards
I picked up my Lapis Lazuli and sent heart energy, seeing the left arm clockwise light energy and right arm counter clockwise, and saw a small bright light in my mind after doing that. White-Yellow.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
seeing the left arm clockwise light energy and right arm counter clockwise

So making an energy circuit

saw a small bright light in my mind

Look inwardly at your stones. See if there is a light being standing just behind them

If so, visualize a piece of paper with the words "mineral kingdom deva" and put that next to the being. What happens?

Reaction score
Awards
Slightly. Holding it up above the light in the room from my lamp, I held my left arm up in a Zelator Grade sign, and my palm flat with the LL resting on it. I saw a slight yellow aura on the top.
I closed my eyes and looked at it and thought I saw red eyes looking at me. or at least two scarlet spots in blackness.
I opened my eyes and looked at one side, noticing a slight fracture or deep cut groove, and it looked like an eye looking at me northeast of the fracture.

Reaction score
Awards
I tried with black tourmaline (crystalline, the rest are polished stones, so likely traumatized at least from being in a dryer type machine used for polishing smooth. Tried also with shungite, got nothing from them. The quartz has plenty of fracrtures as most quartz do in gem shops.
Will try aura seeing on them as well in the same method as before.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Almost all stones from a crystal shop will need healing. The simplest way is light from your heart - but as it raining here, it is suggested to me that soaking stones in clean rainwater is good too

Reaction score
Awards
I tried a piece of Dolomite that I have, that is fairly naturally smoothed, yet still oval or cube shaped. It appeared to have a thicker white aura.
I tried looking inwardly at it and saw an electric lightning like display of white. I asked for its Mineral Kingdom Ruler an saw a fireworks or peacock display of indigo and white-yellow.
Smaller dolomite-quartz pebble has a white aura as well, and didn't see much past that.
The red granite/jasper arrowhead shape getting nothing from.

Reaction score
Awards
I am still not getting much, but will keep trying. Ive tried sending Heart Flame energy to the stones, at least the minor four and the two with auras.