• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] getting rid of bad luck (ritual)

Someone's asking for help!

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can anyone who has heard of such a ritual or a ritual like this tell me? I want to try it.

aleister dee

Neophyte
Reaction score
You can just offer some incense and drink (water can work as well) to spirits. You can find Jason millers consorting with spirits and his real magic here in library for the proper ritual for spirit offering.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You can just offer some incense and drink (water can work as well) to spirits. You can find Jason millers consorting with spirits and his real magic here in library for the proper ritual for spirit offering.
I could only find this book Black School - Jason Miller, the other book is dedicated to charity, am I looking wrong?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
It is better to use rituals and spells to bring what you want. The things that focus on a negative tend to bring that negative to you. "Get rid of bad luck" unfortunately focuses on 'bad luck'. I read in some book of spells (cannot recall which one) that the spirits of luck are capricious at best. If you'll focus instead on bringing in the good things you desire, your luck will likely shift of its own accord.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What do you normally do to avoid bad luck? Check for chinks in that armor first and correct them.

Also, what kind of bad luck are you having? I have used so-called "planetary squares" against specific troubles.

I have heard of one soul---daring or foolish---who meets bad luck by performing a short rite culminating in, "Is that the worst you can do?!" It works for him, by all reports. So far.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Your post makes me wonder if there are any good luck charms that actually work… but then you were asking about a ritual, not about amulets or talismans. Apart from the book I just uploaded (see below, haven't read it yet), I can't recall any rituals for general good luck, maybe because the conventional magical thinking is that you might be able to cheat fate sometimes (which low magic is all about, after all) but not all the time; it is said that even the Greek gods were afraid of the Fates (morai)… Let's see what this book has to offer then:

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Literally make an offering to the spirits.
I don't know what it means and I don't know how to do it.
It is better to use rituals and spells to bring what you want. The things that focus on a negative tend to bring that negative to you. "Get rid of bad luck" unfortunately focuses on 'bad luck'. I read in some book of spells (cannot recall which one) that the spirits of luck are capricious at best. If you'll focus instead on bringing in the good things you desire, your luck will likely shift of its own accord.
Yes indeed, you have touched on a good point, but is there a ritual or anything that fulfills the wishes? I would be happy if you share it.
Meditate and make the offering
If meditation is sitting cross-legged and thinking, I don't know exactly what to think, I don't have much idea how to do it.
What do you normally do to avoid bad luck? Check for chinks in that armor first and correct them.

Also, what kind of bad luck are you having? I have used so-called "planetary squares" against specific troubles.

I have heard of one soul---daring or foolish---who meets bad luck by performing a short rite culminating in, "Is that the worst you can do?!" It works for him, by all reports. So far.
I don't know how to fix it, but can you tell me more about the things you do or the information you hear?
Your post makes me wonder if there are any good luck charms that actually work… but then you were asking about a ritual, not about amulets or talismans. Apart from the book I just uploaded (see below, haven't read it yet), I can't recall any rituals for general good luck, maybe because the conventional magical thinking is that you might be able to cheat fate sometimes (which low magic is all about, after all) but not all the time; it is said that even the Greek gods were afraid of the Fates (morai)… Let's see what this book has to offer then:
I will study this book and I hope to be able to talk to you later about what I have learned.
I'm looking for something that will solve the problem, be it amulets and talismans or rituals or anything.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I understand not thinking, but what are the consequences of that?
You would try to be conscious and aware during the meditation, such as of your body.
You'll hollow out and acquire a capacity for consciousness, and potentially perception of energy, and it will make magic more responsive.
Your ego will eventually recover unless the hollowness is your thing.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You would try to be conscious and aware during the meditation, such as of your body.
You'll hollow out and acquire a capacity for consciousness, and potentially perception of energy, and it will make magic more responsive.
Your ego will eventually recover unless the hollowness is your thing.
I understand, but how many hours on average should it take? I think it is important that it is a quiet place and I don't understand what exactly is energy perception?

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I understand, but how many hours on average should it take? I think it is important that it is a quiet place and I don't understand what exactly is energy perception?
The fact that people report New Avatar Power to be effective suggests to me that it isn't actually all that difficult to acquire a capacity for magic.

Other people don't necessarily get any response. I don't know what "exactly" is energy perception, only that you probably could acquire an ability to feel it, if you try to be aware of your body.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that people report New Avatar Power to be effective suggests to me that it isn't actually all that difficult to acquire a capacity for magic.

Other people don't necessarily get any response. I don't know what "exactly" is energy perception, only that you probably could acquire an ability to feel it, if you try to be aware of your body.
Thank you, does it matter how you sit and how your fingers are positioned, does it make a difference?

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, does it matter how you sit and how your fingers are positioned, does it make a difference?
I've actually read it suggested that a beginner not start with the lotus position, and just sit in a chair,
but you would have to ask someone else about that.

Either it may be harder on your body to start with, or it may more easily trigger kundalini.
At any rate, it would seem to be more conducive to energy flow, and you probably do not want to start with kundalini.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've actually read it suggested that a beginner not start with the lotus position, and just sit in a chair,
but you would have to ask someone else about that.

Either it may be harder on your body to start with, or it may more easily trigger kundalini.
At any rate, it would seem to be more conducive to energy flow, and you probably do not want to start with kundalini.
I'll try it sometime, thank you, I'll let you know if I get any results.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

I was really a fool spending all those years as an 'armchair magician', reading occult books and not doing anything with it; being too lazy to keep up a daily meditation practice was what kept me firmly in the armchair, that was my Big Mistake.