• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] God and Soul are liers

Everyone's got one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
God and Soul are liers

I had enough with God or Lucifer. While everybody else receive valuable information From within. I receive lies, after lies. I can't take it anymore. Shit, I am the only one, who sacrifice himself for God (Mainly Lucifer) to end my life so that I can be with Him or Her. Yet, I feel nothing but disrespect from God. He/She lies to me so much. What did I do to deserve this? If I am only here for His amusements. Then, I don't want To be here ar all. I want Him to erase me. I had enough coño!

And not only that, but when I ask my Soul for answers, I receive lies as well. Not even my Soul is to be trusted. Why did I even bothered to wake Up Spiritually if I am only gonna receive lies man? I really had enough with this Spiritual Shit.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Heck, what happened? Seriously. Your posts are usually informative. So, again, what's up?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like you have discovered Da'ath.

It's expressions like these when I think of Nietzsche's parable of the Three Transformations. First, you start off as a camel with a heavy burden. Then, under the burden, you can become a lion - the heavier the burden then the stronger you become. When you become the lion you now must slay the "Dragon of Thou Shalt". Every scale on the Dragon's hide has a rule written - and, maybe you guessed it, the rules are all lies to enslave you. If you can kill the Dragon, then you become a child who is free.

From my own perspective, whatever the Professor thought he meant, the Dragon isn't God, or Lucifer or Soul. It's the barrier that keeps us from a real understanding of these ideas within our selves that we confuse with our selves. We can blame whoever we want, but we really are responsible for our own illusions, and this is based on a confusion of what we think we want with what is.

If God (or whoever) told you the "Truth", do you think you could really handle it?

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Okay so this is me trying to not be a dick or offend while trying to empathize because I myself have gone through some tough mental health issues.

I think I said something similar before but here goes again.

If possible @Konsciencia I really think you need to consider some therapy w/ a professional while ceasing whatever communication you are having with entities.

I'm not saying you are crazy or need to be medicated.

But you do not seem to be grounded or centered or balanced.

This isn't the 1st time you've had sort of a meltdown over Lucifer.

I'm not even sure you are communicating with Lucifer.... I mean maybe you are but it could also be something else.

I say this partly because you have expressed a wide range of emotions and experiences with this.

One month Lucifer is the best thing ever and the next month the worst.

He/She must be one hell of a Bi-Polar Entity.

But this path you are on does not seem to be healthy for you mentally and especially when it's causing you to go through these wide schisms of ups and downs.

I don't really know the details of your workings but from the outside looking in it seems like you have not really laid a solid foundation before skipping straight to Spirit communication for these interactions to throw you so off balance.

Please look into making sure your mundane mental and or physical health is okay.

Then consider pressing pause on working with entities and work on grounding yourself.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the reason you feel disrespect is because you would give your life for an other. dig a little deeper and youll see that in a threatening situation youll choose you to survive before an other. how else would you be able to help? and who to help, but you first?
life comes from within friend, remember ;)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Okay so this is me trying to not be a dick or offend while trying to empathize because I myself have gone through some tough mental health issues.

I think I said something similar before but here goes again.

If possible @Konsciencia I really think you need to consider some therapy w/ a professional while ceasing whatever communication you are having with entities.

I'm not saying you are crazy or need to be medicated.

But you do not seem to be grounded or centered or balanced.

This isn't the 1st time you've had sort of a meltdown over Lucifer.

I'm not even sure you are communicating with Lucifer.... I mean maybe you are but it could also be something else.

I say this partly because you have expressed a wide range of emotions and experiences with this.

One month Lucifer is the best thing ever and the next month the worst.

He/She must be one hell of a Bi-Polar Entity.

But this path you are on does not seem to be healthy for you mentally and especially when it's causing you to go through these wide schisms of ups and downs.

I don't really know the details of your workings but from the outside looking in it seems like you have not really laid a solid foundation before skipping straight to Spirit communication for these interactions to throw you so off balance.

Please look into making sure your mundane mental and or physical health is okay.

Then consider pressing pause on working with entities and work on grounding yourself.
I understand what you are saying, I know that I'm fine on a Mundane mental level, but I've been dealing with this issue ever since my Spiritual Journey began. I tried to let things go on a Spiritual level and to ground myself. But, well sneaky whoever it is that's communicating with me makes His/Her's way back to me. Right now, I'm just trying to get by. I'm sorry that I brought this up, I should've kept it to myself.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ive experienced similar, konciencia and i know more who do, so dont worry about it. to me if i would say it in visuals id say its like your soul is torn to pieces and the rest of you is pulled naked by its hair tru a field of thorns, by some bigger more powerfull being. i call it the one whos not to be named. you never really get a visual or a real voice or smell, just hints of blowing in the wind. i know several beings like that, one of them calls herself lilith, but there are others as well. its a good thing. and that on easter. (y);)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for those kind words 8Lou1! You always been a sweetheart with me.😃

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I understand what you are saying, I know that I'm fine on a Mundane mental level, but I've been dealing with this issue ever since my Spiritual Journey began. I tried to let things go on a Spiritual level and to ground myself. But, well sneaky whoever it is that's communicating with me makes His/Her's way back to me. Right now, I'm just trying to get by. I'm sorry that I brought this up, I should've kept it to myself.

No worries friend. I just want to make sure that you are okay.

I mean hey it's also possible that you are just way further along the path than me, so it's not possible for me to understand your current dilemma's.

I haven't begun the work of Invoking Solar/Christ/Lucifer/IAO/HGA yet.

Still working my way there with preliminary Adorations.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Even if they refuse to admit it or subconsciously repress it, I think most believers in monotheistic religions have conflicted feelings about the gradient of power between them and their god. First of all there is the childhood imprinting where the adults most close to you, i.e. your parents, have all the power while you are basically helpless. Ideally they will lovingly nurture you but they can also punish you for reasons you often don't understand or seem arbitrary, so that's a common blueprint for how you will feel about god when you grow up - emotionally ambivalent. Can you really love someone that can strike you down at any moment or afflict you with all sorts of nasty disease only because of a stupid bet (I'm referring to the story of Job here)? And then there are the experiences you make as a grown-up where people in power, even in a democracy, can do whatever they like and get away with it? You cannot help to view god as a not entirely benevolent dictator accountable to no one, and I for one have difficulties seeing god as The Light, The Source or whatever completely divorced from the ambiguous stories in various scriptures.

So it's entirely understandable that you feel disrespect for god - you're revolting against the (subjctively) malevolent aspect of god or the fact that he has a malevolent side at all. It takes some major double-thinking and cognitive distortion to affirm "God is good" or "God is loving" when you're suffering for no apparent reason.

Maybe you see your soul as an extension of this wayward god and have unwittingly unmasked him/her as another henchmen of him/her lying to you, too, which is actually a good sign - you're discovering what you really are and what you need, in contrast to some wilfull authority who expects you to be this and to feel that. You feel like being lied to but in reality, this is the real YOU speaking, or at least a more authentic one, discerning the truth, and actually that is more progress than many people make. I would like to repeat here what I wrote the previous time you had a spiritual crisis: This is not a race and not a contest. You have made a stupendous discovery - how is that not progress? You have found out that some layers of your personality or your worldview are totally rotten and that you don't need them anymore, which is an astonishing insight.

My advice is to follow up that feeling of frustration and try to find out what is really there inside of you instead of what's supposed to be there according to some spiritual doctrines or authors. Not to sound condescending but you're coming along greatly, and many of us would read your post as a breakthrough instead of a setback.

Vandheer

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with you. This isn't the first time I have seen him be mad at some entity 3 days after praising same being.

He said he is ok so I will take your word for it @Konsciencia

Shit, I am the only one, who sacrifice himself for God (Mainly Lucifer) to end my life so that I can be with Him or Her.
First of all, why? Both of these names are endless rabbit holes. Why are you sacrificing yourself. Why don't you live for a while?

And not only that, but when I ask my Soul for answers, I receive lies as well. Not even my Soul is to be trusted. Why did I even bothered to wake Up Spiritually if I am only gonna receive lies man? I really had enough with this Spiritual Shit.
Are you sure you are both tapping into right source and you are a perfect channel? Are you sure you aren't simply talking to yourself or a trickster? Are you sure you are a perfect channel and your own thoughts do not interfare? Food for thought.

If you are sick of spiritual works you know what to do. Take a break. Its okay to.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry that I brought this up, I should've kept it to myself.
I, for one, am glad that you didn't. It's important to have a managed release valve and if you're walking around with this kind of rancour going on in your head, it will come out in some form or another. Better here than there.

I wouldn't presume to speak without having a better understanding of what has led to the point that you're at but I think @stratamaster78 is right to say it's a good idea to stop communicating with all external intelligences for a while. Have a time of self-care and engage with the "mundane" things that interest you. If the gods you're linked to are worthy of their name, they'll come to you. Or as a friend who kept oscillating between Satanism and Christianity once put it "Satan only calls me when he thinks I'm dating Jesus".

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I, for one, am glad that you didn't. It's important to have a managed release valve and if you're walking around with this kind of rancour going on in your head, it will come out in some form or another. Better here than there.

I wouldn't presume to speak without having a better understanding of what has led to the point that you're at but I think @stratamaster78 is right to say it's a good idea to stop communicating with all external intelligences for a while. Have a time of self-care and engage with the "mundane" things that interest you. If the gods you're linked to are worthy of their name, they'll come to you. Or as a friend who kept oscillating between Satanism and Christianity once put it "Satan only calls me when he thinks I'm dating Jesus".
Thank you Wintruz! This have helped.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you. This isn't the first time I have seen him be mad at some entity 3 days after praising same being.

He said he is ok so I will take your word for it @Konsciencia

First of all, why? Both of these names are endless rabbit holes. Why are you sacrificing yourself. Why don't you live for a while?

Are you sure you are both tapping into right source and you are a perfect channel? Are you sure you aren't simply talking to yourself or a trickster? Are you sure you are a perfect channel and your own thoughts do not interfare? Food for thought.

If you are sick of spiritual works you know what to do. Take a break. Its okay to.
Yeah, I need a break, a great reset. It's hard to explain if it's me that's talking on Higher level or some form of Entity. I don't know, but yeah, I think is time to take a break.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
God and Soul are liers

I had enough with God or Lucifer. While everybody else receive valuable information From within. I receive lies, after lies. I can't take it anymore. Shit, I am the only one, who sacrifice himself for God (Mainly Lucifer) to end my life so that I can be with Him or Her. Yet, I feel nothing but disrespect from God. He/She lies to me so much. What did I do to deserve this? If I am only here for His amusements. Then, I don't want To be here ar all. I want Him to erase me. I had enough coño!

I don't know you of course but from the tiny bit that i do from ur actions on WF, you make an effort to be supportive of others. Ur probably like that in the larger world as well. Inwardly ur not finding that support from how i read ur post.

Lies and deception are polar opposite to support, caring, nurturing. However, the inner realm is a very clever reflective. I believe ur being sent a message. Please ask urself (i don't need to know) are you truly supportive of urself? Do you honor urself, respect, love urself?

Spirit/oversoul/higherself works outside of time, perhaps it knows this trail ur going through was the best way to get u to face something.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know you of course but from the tiny bit that i do from ur actions on WF, you make an effort to be supportive of others. Ur probably like that in the larger world as well. Inwardly ur not finding that support from how i read ur post.

Lies and deception are polar opposite to support, caring, nurturing. However, the inner realm is a very clever reflective. I believe ur being sent a message. Please ask urself (i don't need to know) are you truly supportive of urself? Do you honor urself, respect, love urself?

Spirit/oversoul/higherself works outside of time, perhaps it knows this trail ur going through was the best way to get u to face something.
Of course, I honor, Love, and care for myself. Otherwise, I would've been hateful towards myself and others. I just think it's best to take a break from all this. Focus on myself instead of The Universe.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards