• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

God/desses of truth, love and light

Reaction score
Awards
Feel free to add names, and sigilsnif available.
I may try to meditate for a message.
I cannot promise anything, but am trying continually to open up clairsentience, clairaudience and clairvoyance.
The more names and alternate names for them, the better.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
The Goddess Kali.

She's a goddess of love and light if you understand her destructive aspect. During meditation her destructive nature can be used to remove blocks and negativity. Once you work through these blocks you could be free to experience the God/Goddess consciousness within. If you're looking to open up and develop your abilities I think she could do this for you.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have a bronze bust of Kuan Yin that has functional properties. On one occasion I noticed a movement coming around the back of the bust and it was Kali entering the room. Are Kuan Yin and Kali joined?