• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Good ideas for Venus centric Candle Rituals

Reaction score
Awards
Sigilized or not, what would be some good ideas for Candle Rituals related to Venus and Friday?

Here is an invocation to start us off with:
Perform Banishing LRH Saturn (Aquarius, YHVH ELOHIM, ARARITA, A, YHVH) with Analysis of Keyword and LVX signs at each quarter.
Lay cards XVIII XXI and III on Altar for meditation focus.
Invoking Venus LRH (YHVH TZABAOTH, ARARITA, Y, YHVH) with Pisces sealed with YHVH and LVX signs in each quarter, Analysis of Keyword

Invocation of Venus:
"Lucifer! Star of the Morning! Arise!
Arise, O thou flame of compassion,
And cause us to bathe in th splendor of your Emerald Light!
Upon our brow is set the nemesis of starlight,
and we stand behold as you bear the Goddess aloft in your arms!
From caverns deep and and subterranean your song issues forth.
Verily upon the evening breeze
Through the twilight.
Across moorland and the waters of lakes it drifts;
calling us to evensong and worship.
For your mysteries are contained in the sound of the toiling of bells,
that call us up to that Temple!"
To Me! To Me! Sings the Priestess in her rapture, as naked, lies upon an Emerald Throne!
Arise! Arise! O thou flame of the Nephesh, and cause us to bathe in the vision of the triumphing of Beauty!
Lucifer! Nogah! Arise, arise O flame of the Nephesh and attune that which lies eternally within us to the Cosmic symphony without!
Bringer of Light! O thou Bearer of the standard of the Royal Art - the Rose and the Cross!
I worship you with pearls of laughter, for the stuff of lust is the substance of your joy!
Upon Wings of Wonder you bear me in my passions - above the Cornfields and Maize!
And your Knowledge brings the fawn to the forest glade, and the Swan to the lake.
Lapis excillit! Lucifer! Nogah!
Smaragdine lustre of the Emerald stone and Flashing Starlight!
Descend upon us and cause us to behold the Beauty of thy ways, and bless the aspirations of our hearts."

Invocation of Haniel:
(Sign of Cross) In the name of the Father (Sign of Cross), the Son (Sign of Cross), and the Holy Spirit(Sign of Cross), Amen.
Under the authority of YHVH TZABAOTH, who governs the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God,
Bringer of Joy and Warmth of the Heart.
Form us unto completion through integrity and reponsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the World Imperfect.
Shape us as reliable agents of the Lords Grace and Glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.
Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavors to connect wit the positive qualities of Venus.
Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression,
And provide me with healthy relationships, the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.
I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father (Sign of Cross),
The unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Sign of Cross),
And the Illuminating Essence of the Glorious Spirit Most Holy (Sign of Cross).
Amen.

Color for Day Candle: Friday, Venus, Emerald/Forest Green.

Venus Oil Recipes:
1/3 Part Ylang-Ylang
1/3 Part Gardenia
1/3 Part Cardemon
A few drops of Chamomile

1/3 Part Rose
1/3 Part Gardenia
1/4 Part Frangipani
1/4 Part Wisteria
A few drops White Diamond Oil

Rituals per Anna Riva's Candle Burning Magick:
ALLEVIATE LONELINESS
ATTRACT FRIENDS
ATTRACT FUN AND EXCITEMENT
ATTRACT LOVE
BECOME MORE SENSUAL
BRING ASSISTANCE TO ONES EFFORTS
BRING A LOVED ONE SAFELY HOME
BRING A PROPOSAL
CURE FRIGIDITY
DRAW OTHERS TO ONE
GAIN INCRASED HAPPINESS
HEAL AN UNHAPPY MARRIAGE
HELP YOURSELF BECOME CREATIVE
IMPROVE A RELATIONSHIP
INCREASE POPULARITY
INSURE AN ENDURING FRIENDSHIP
KEEP A LOVER FAITHFUL
RESORE SEXUAL POTENCY OR PASSION
Red candles are also popularly used for Venus rites, though more centric to Tuesday and Mars for Red candles.

Invoking Earth LRP
Middle Pillar Ritual
LBRP

Ideas you can give on Venus-centric rituals to try?
Post automatically merged:

Glamour rituals perhaps?

Last edited: