• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Grampa Sam and Cribbage

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Not nobody can post here if he/shee/it don't know my Grampa Sam or don't play cribbage. Relly-vents is relly-vents.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
silly you, i know grampas and some of them are angry. little buggers are just that little buggers. look up the sky, the flowers that blossom, the bird that sings. we are all sad when grampa goes like that. still we live, cause why else do we have a body?

so hows your morning? anything positive other then having a heartbeat? nihilism sucks monkeybutt and that doesnt make it any better.

btw i dont really like rellish so i invented something new. they call it a fridge. same shit, but the food tastes better and in the summer its nice to have a cold room where you can put your give a damns a rest. ;)

ow and the song really has to do with food they sat on the family table see... so lets shat on the new table so we can dance and ill show you some...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah well noone said you have to get offended by a question mark. and if you have some leftovers from your cut peepee id like to have them i make foreskin soup for dinner in my instapot. tastes better then ham and is halal.

anyways im sorry for the interruption, lets ramble in your topic and leave the kids be. we aint no pedos.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
silly you, i know grampas and some of them are angry. little buggers are just that little buggers. look up the sky, the flowers that blossom, the bird that sings. we are all sad when grampa goes like that. still we live, cause why else do we have a body?

so hows your morning? anything positive other then having a heartbeat? nihilism sucks monkeybutt and that doesnt make it any better.

btw i dont really like rellish so i invented something new. they call it a fridge. same shit, but the food tastes better and in the summer its nice to have a cold room where you can put your give a damns a rest. ;)

ow and the song really has to do with food they sat on the family table see... so lets shat on the new table so we can dance and ill show you some...

"Nihilism"? I think you mean "negativism"? Personally I find wry humor positive.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
yeah well noone said you have to get offended by a question mark. and if you have some leftovers from your cut peepee id like to have them i make foreskin soup for dinner in my instapot. tastes better then ham and is halal.

anyways im sorry for the interruption, lets ramble in your topic and leave the kids be. we aint no pedos.
No one is ever offended by a question mark, any more that a bunny wabbit is kilt by a shot's echo. It's content that gives pause. Whether I was "offended" or not was scarcely the issue. Anyone who can't see that should read again before replying.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so i can be angry at you in this topic here and you are finding that humor? cool, cause it is said i need to do sarcastic and that i need to use my 9 inch nails. they also say i need to change my name to nibs, but well they say a lot. noisy streets and stuff.

and if you havent met someone who isnt offended by a question mark, you havent been on too many websites. ever killed a bunny with a cut off rifle? it is a sad sad story, but things happen and even more sad kali didnt fall for it. makes you wonder what kali really fears. seeing all these wars and stuff and she still dances. i really think she needs red painted beer and thats why shes angry. evil drunk....

do they make booze out of cabbage?
Post automatically merged:

btw this song sound just a gibberish as this topics title: not really, but a bit...

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
so i can be angry at you in this topic here and you are finding that humor? cool, cause it is said i need to do sarcastic and that i need to use my 9 inch nails. they also say i need to change my name to nibs, but well they say a lot. noisy streets and stuff.

and if you havent met someone who isnt offended by a question mark, you havent been on too many websites. ever killed a bunny with a cut off rifle? it is a sad sad story, but things happen and even more sad kali didnt fall for it. makes you wonder what kali really fears. seeing all these wars and stuff and she still dances. i really think she needs red painted beer and thats why shes angry. evil drunk....

do they make booze out of cabbage?
Post automatically merged:

btw this song sound just a gibberish as this topics title: not really, but a bit...
You can rage at me all you want. I didn't say I'd find it humorous. Maybe I'd find it uncomfortable. If I wanted comfort, I'd talk to myself. Elsewhere in the forum someone quotes William Burroughs, "Magic should be dangerous." By the same token, conversation should be at least intermittently unsettling.

If someone gets buttsore over a question mark, they are pretty much beneath my notice, though not necessarily my contempt. Kill a bunny with a cut-off rifle? No, but I pondered whether such an implement might not be useful under the driver's seat when I lived in 'vibrant and diverse' Shreveport many moons ago.

Booze and cabbage? Possibly they do so make. I read of someplace in Poland making vodka from nettles leaves in a year of bad harvests.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
heheheh i found out some mundane in the finance lane have rabbit season, maybe ill make them some booze. cause im to old for the dutch saying: babies are come from behind the cabbage. and nettles... did you know frysians had a legal system where a cheater had to roll naked true the nettle and got pied on by its community afterwards. the latter to heal his pains and give disgrace and shame at the same time? they also had as law the womens right to sex. and if she wouldnt get any she would have the right to divorce or shame him.

im not raging at you btw, more at your backlane. theres a difference between an online troll and occult trolldom. your little trolls taste nice and i was hungry...and you speak with a mouth full, so me thought to dine together, not any can you know.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The cheater got peed on? That kind of puts a new slant on the ol' Voluspa Prophecy. "And on the shores of death, there towers that third (hall), sun-far and north its door facing/ Venom drips down its clammy eaves, serpentine spines entwine its chill walls/ There in torrent raging, see I outlaw, oath-breaker, adulterer..." I just assumed the torrent was some fjord's icy river. Now, turns out it was a community-organized golden shower?