• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection Grand Library — 483GB+ Archive of Occult Material from the old Wizard Forums

Share a single link to multiple books.

tantic

Visitor
Reaction score
This is a collection of PDFs and other occult materials shared on the old WF by one of the most prolific occult material contributors at that time. If it was shared on the old WF, I guarantee it's in this.

There are 3 methods to download this. They may have slight differences, method 3 is most likely the most up-to-date.

This collection will not be maintained by me beyond hosting it. You can find and request newer content in this section of the forum (not this thread).

Method 1: Torrent​

The originally shared torrent file.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Method 2: Mega ISOs​

Probably more updated than Method 1. Contains all the content seperated into ISO archives of each category that you can extract.

Method 3: Mega entire folder for Benefactors​

Probably the most updated version. Contains all content in a Mega folder which you can download/sync/copy to your own Mega.

Some Extras for Benefactors:​

Library of Atlantis [1022 PDF] — 13.81GB​

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

theoccultbz siterip — 20.4GB​

thanks

brajkamal5

Visitor
Reaction score
This is a collection of PDFs and other occult materials shared on the old WF by one of the most prolific occult material contributors at that time. If it was shared on the old WF, I guarantee it's in this.

There are 3 methods to download this. They may have slight differences, method 3 is most likely the most up-to-date.

This collection will not be maintained by me beyond hosting it. You can find and request newer content in this section of the forum (not this thread).

Method 1: Torrent​

The originally shared torrent file.

Method 2: Mega ISOs​

Probably more updated than Method 1. Contains all the content seperated into ISO archives of each category that you can extract.

Method 3: Mega entire folder for Benefactors​

Probably the most updated version. Contains all content in a Mega folder which you can download/sync/copy to your own Mega.

Some Extras for Benefactors:​

Library of Atlantis [1022 PDF] — 13.81GB​

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

theoccultbz siterip — 20.4GB​

Thank You