• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greeting all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Visitor
Reaction score
Belated greetings everyone!

I'm a Vodouisant in Europe. Been doing it about two decades. I'd love to meet some like minded people who get on and do, instead of argue how to draw this sigil or recite this invocation (sorry, a little bug bear of mine).

I may make faux pas here or there, I'm old. If I ever upset anyone, please message me and we'll work it out privately. No harm is meant from my end :).

Take care, everyone!

Trevor

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Belated greetings everyone!

I'm a Vodouisant in Europe. Been doing it about two decades. I'd love to meet some like minded people who get on and do, instead of argue how to draw this sigil or recite this invocation (sorry, a little bug bear of mine).

I may make faux pas here or there, I'm old. If I ever upset anyone, please message me and we'll work it out privately. No harm is meant from my end :).

Take care, everyone!

Trevor
Welcome---if you upset anyone, probably they were looking for excuses to get upset. Don't apologize for others' pampered pet neuroses.

Status
Not open for further replies.