• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am awkward at introductions but here goes nothing, lol.

I have been interested in the occult forever. I have been practicing witchcraft for around a year, but I still feel like such a beginner. I feel hungry to learn more! I am a skeptic, but also open minded. I'm trying to find a path to follow, so I'm excited to have found a forum like this :)

x

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! The occult is definitely something that only sparks curiosity the more you find out. Feel free to look through our growing archives, and post any questions you have.

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome! The occult is definitely something that only sparks curiosity the more you find out. Feel free to look through our growing archives, and post any questions you have.
Thanks! That's so true lol. I've been browsing through a bit. I saw that the site has been recently redone?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! That's so true lol. I've been browsing through a bit. I saw that the site has been recently redone?
Ya, so here's the story on that. Wizard Forums has a history going back at least a decade, but a few years ago it got hacked. All data and archives were wiped, there was no backup to be had. So without all those years of content, as well as how the site layout changed once it was opened back up, people started to leave. WF just died, and soon the only posts were from spambots.

This year, though, SkullTraill bought the site domain. We're all now working on trying to rebuild the forum, posting whatever articles from old WF we can via web archives, and generally getting things going again. So while there isn't a ton on here yet, things are on the right track so far.

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ya, so here's the story on that. Wizard Forums has a history going back at least a decade, but a few years ago it got hacked. All data and archives were wiped, there was no backup to be had. So without all those years of content, as well as how the site layout changed once it was opened back up, people started to leave. WF just died, and soon the only posts were from spambots.

This year, though, SkullTraill bought the site domain. We're all now working on trying to rebuild the forum, posting whatever articles from old WF we can via web archives, and generally getting things going again. So while there isn't a ton on here yet, things are on the right track so far.
:O RIP

I'm glad y'all are trying to rebuild. I'm reading through the left hand forum and it's very nice! Like I said, still beginner level but I've always taken an interest in it. Thank you for the warm welcome and the explanation xx

Status
Not open for further replies.