• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings from Namibia

Zeeza

Visitor
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
1
A warm hello from Namibia, Swakopmund. I found this forum by change when i was looking for something new to inspire and challenge me again. My path started long ago within the Orthodox Kemetic traditionally, but later i infused it with natural witchcraft and chaos - and made my own way from there. I am a seeker of information - a collector - I don't talk much, but mostly listen collect info and store it. Why? I like to compare, to find new things i did not know before and to find the best which i can use it in my 3 worlds: Mundane, Magical and Spiritual. I do readings with tarot / Oracle card using the seeker energy at that moment and to guide, but also big time into Occupational Health and safety especially in the construction world.
 
Top