• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings, I have only recently found out about this site, however being interested in the occult, lore, and having done some magical dabbling of my own it immediately attracted my attention.
While I am not particularly experienced, I have largely focused on learning what I can about alchemy, various forms of divination including blocking, and attempting to record information on the likely and alleged natural properties of various plants, animals, substances, and landscapes where they pertain to the occult. I believe that being here will prove to be a valuable learning experience and hope to contribute as well.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is your username a pun of Sherlock Holmes' Professor Moriarty?

Also, welcome to the site.

Reaction score
Is your username a pun of Sherlock Holmes' Professor Moriarty?

Also, welcome to the site.
No, but that is funny. My username originally came into existence due to an argument regarding the nature of free will, fate, and the unknown with a rival and a group of hypocritical and militant "rationalists" and I felt like it suited me. I will not name them because that would just be bringing in drama from other sites. The professor part came in as a way to add personality and make it feel like a proper online identity.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.