• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings to all, this site is very cool, is there anyone from Spain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
UK here too…do you know of any decent in-person gatherings or conferences that take place in the UK?
gosh no, not really. The last such gathering I went to was a paranormal conference before the pandemic. You could join the SPR, but they are (imho) a bit dry and dusty.

Caroline

Visitor
Reaction score
gosh no, not really. The last such gathering I went to was a paranormal conference before the pandemic. You could join the SPR, but they are (imho) a bit dry and dusty.
😂 I’ve served my time in dry and dusty institutions so I think I’ll pass on the SPR 😅

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome. For years I've been wanting and waiting to say this: "Me? I'm from lots of different places." The producers of "Highlander" are all long dead I'm sure, so my plagiarism gets a pass. Right?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome. For years I've been wanting and waiting to say this: "Me? I'm from lots of different places." The producers of "Highlander" are all long dead I'm sure, so my plagiarism gets a pass. Right?
You are allowed such a short quote under "fair use" :D

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You are allowed such a short quote under "fair use" :D
With mission creep, I'll own the frsnchise soon enough.

Back to OP: there was a guy from Spain, I seem to recall. Check the thread about helping with one's enemies in the LHP section.

Status
Not open for further replies.