• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings to you All.

zoeyeoz

Visitor
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
I am Zoey, from Colorado. my views are very eclectic and scattered, I'm still trying to find my place in reality. my current practices are mostly Tarot, but I have been meditating since I was about 12, and I am very interested in learning more about channeling and mediumship, as I have struggled to solidify my practices enough to bring my awareness to that point, to bring other entities to reveal themselves to me.

I hope to educate myself thoroughly on these matters, glad to be here :3
 

Accipeveldare

Disciple
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
657
Reaction score
875
Awards
12
I am Zoey, from Colorado. my views are very eclectic and scattered, I'm still trying to find my place in reality. my current practices are mostly Tarot, but I have been meditating since I was about 12, and I am very interested in learning more about channeling and mediumship, as I have struggled to solidify my practices enough to bring my awareness to that point, to bring other entities to reveal themselves to me.

I hope to educate myself thoroughly on these matters, glad to be here :3
Welcome, friend! I hope you find what you are looking for!
 
Top