• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings! I'm the illiterate fool who hungers for knowledge! I have no titles nor positions, I'm still pretty much a youngling when it comes to knowledge compared to all of you. I wish to learn as much as possible and to do so, I have to interact to people who do know, I'm looking for the truth, my truth. I joined to understand and increase my knowledge of the occult!

I'm really happy to join and will try to be online as much as possible. Sadly, life has me really occupied and I won't be online all the time, I hope to be a good pupil to all of you.

Kind regards,

Wizard apprentice Nr.420

Reaction score
Awards
Greetings! I'm the illiterate fool who hungers for knowledge! I have no titles nor positions, I'm still pretty much a youngling when it comes to knowledge compared to all of you. I wish to learn as much as possible and to do so, I have to interact to people who do know, I'm looking for the truth, my truth. I joined to understand and increase my knowledge of the occult!

I'm really happy to join and will try to be online as much as possible. Sadly, life has me really occupied and I won't be online all the time, I hope to be a good pupil to all of you.

Kind regards,

Wizard apprentice Nr.420
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.