• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahasrara

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to join this community and look forward to connecting with others who share a journey of spiritual exploration and growth.

My spiritual path is deeply inspired by the teachings of Christ and Buddha, focusing on cultivating love, compassion, wisdom, and freedom. Meditation is a cornerstone of my daily practice, serving as a tool to deepen my understanding and connection with the inner self.

I find great inspiration in the works of several spiritual teachers and philosophers. Madame Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Charles W. Leadbeater, and George Gurdjieff are among those who have significantly influenced my perspective and approach to spiritual growth.

I'm here to learn, share, and grow alongside all of you. I believe in the power of collective wisdom and am keen to engage in discussions and exchange insights. Looking forward to this enriching journey together!

Sahasrara

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for your warm welcome! 🙏🏻
Gurdjieff too huh 😃 speak of the devil. Welcome!
Gurdjieff has indeed been an influence in my spiritual journey, particularly his teachings on the Fourth Way. The idea of pursuing spiritual growth while actively engaged in everyday life resonates deeply with me. This approach challenges me to integrate spiritual practices and self-awareness into all aspects of daily life, transforming ordinary activities into opportunities for inner development.

I strongly believe that we are born into precisely the right place and time, receiving the exact experiences we need for our growth. This belief underscores the importance of meeting daily life with consciousness, wisdom, and love. Gurdjieff's practical yet profound teachings align with this belief, emphasizing that true spiritual evolution occurs within the context of our everyday experiences and challenges.

I'm curious to know if Gurdjieff's teachings have had a similar impact on you or if there are specific aspects of his philosophy that resonate with you?

Looking forward to our shared insights and discussions in this wonderful community!

Status
Not open for further replies.