• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Grounds for a death curse, or turn Tables at least

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
A coworker has had her ID stolen. I had minor occurrences myself, family and friends as well.
Opinion: Grounds for a curse?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Diagnosis: Paranoia
Cure: Get over it

Superstition is not your style. But you know that already.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn't over something minor. You have to work yourself into a frenzy in order to get a proper curse to go off. If you're getting triggered that bad by minor things then I think cursing someone is the least of your problems.

Reaction score
Awards
Good points.
After raising this topic, and on accentuating the positive, I had second thoughts. Sure, some people act lousy in life. Doesn't mean they deserve death. Not should I be the one to make that call.
Extremely tired and odd night tonight with my words.
So think im going to smoke a swisher sweet, and get some sleep.

Reaction score
Awards
I think on this topic, that irritated me the most is people who are struggling already in life, are the targets for predatory Id thieves.
Why? Where is the point here?
It doesn't seem to matter to them that their target is nearly as bad off as the I'd third. It seems to I'd thieves the actual point is lazy vs active. Or dumb vs smart.

It is all stupid to me in how people treat each other. There is no reason for people to be nasty to each other.

It would seem to me that the ideal target for an id thief is someone rich and powerful as a preferred and necessary target.

Reaction score
Awards
I did joke with a few people about trying to use The Golden Dawn to deliver a death curse ... I really am unlearned.
I thought Requiem was used as a type of funerary practice, so as two people told me it's the reverse or not funerary/mortuary, so I joked and said perhaps The Bornless Ritual instead.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It would seem to me that the ideal target for an id thief is someone rich and powerful as a preferred and necessary target.
We can do everything right, but if we use electronic transactions with any company that gets hacked, there's really nothing that can be done about it until it's too late.

I wouldn't bother worrying about curses. These things are simply fate. Obstacles small and large are often discovered in our paths, and we can only attempt to divine (literally use divination) ways to deal with what fate has placed before us. How much like a fog, a dense mist, the future is. We're running along and suddenly hit a sign that says "Detour." ⚠️

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. Funny about being a peaceful sun sign, but a different ascendent that is not so nice. Then a different moon. Yep, fun times hitting the detour sign.

Reaction score
Awards
It's just so irritating being a target who can do nothing beneficial for them anyway.
It's a hijacking of a person's existence.

For that reason, I feel justified wishing death or change on ID thieves.

It doesn't stop there though. Given the vast sea of gems of upstanding moral role models of society.

Something is wrong. It wont end pretty.

Reaction score
Awards
You know what to do. Pick up your tarot deck and prepare to ask:
"Show me what will happen to my friend if I attempt to use magic to avenge the theft of her ID."
Five card spread:
Card 1, 2 - current situation.
Page of Swords (air of air. Capricorn-Pisces)
Queen of Swords (water of air, virgo-libra)

Card 3 - Past -
King of Swords - (Fire of Air, zodiac detail unknown)

Card 4 - Future -
Two of Pentacles. Lord of Harmonious Change.

Card 5 - Final Outcome -
Three of Cups - Lord of Abundance.

ToD XIV Temperance
BoD Four of Pentacles

What I feel based on this is heavy legal and court activity, and her and others left in a state of juggling their livelihood.

A celebration of three parties at the end.

Qabballistically speaking. Two is Chokmah, male, kings. Wisdom.

Three is Binah, female, saturnine, queens.

Pages are a throne for the ace as well as in Malkuth next to the 10s.

If we are talking death Magick, this could end up on me in the spotlight.
However, low magick forcing them (ID Thieves) to change, or high magick to get an angel to make them return the stolen property. Otherwise no rest for the thief.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, perhaps no death Magick.
There is fate and destiny.
So possibly no curses or DM.
Low Magick and high magick methods are still a possible in my mind.

Reaction score
Awards
And what happens if I use high magick to make the thieves return the stolen?
Card 1,2
XIV Temperance
Ace of Pentacles.
That is interesting.
Card 3 XVII The Star
Card 4 Nine of Pentacles
Card 5 Six of Cups.

Things are being handed off in the Ace of Pentacles and the six of cups. Things are being moderated by Temperance and The Star. Appreciation for what was returned. An act of giving.

ToD Eight of Pentacles
BoD Four of Pentacles

Reaction score
Awards
And what happens if I use low Magick to make thieves change?
Cards 1,2
Eight of Pentacles
Nine of Swords

Card 3
VIII Strength

Card 4
XII The Hanged Man

Card 5
Six of Wands

ToD XIII Death
BoD Four of Pentacles

It seems here that I go to work on tormenting them through dreams and lack of sleep.
Change starts to occur of taming the lower nature, forcing spiritual evolution.
Reversal and self sacrifice.
Final Outcome Lord of Valour. Respected.

Reaction score
Awards
And what happens if I do nothing?
Cards 1,2
The Fool
Ten of Swords

Card three
Three of Cups

Card four
XV The Devil

Card five
Six of Cups

By doing nothing it's a venture into self destruction of body and mind.
Some will celebrate.
Some will be enslaved or bondage.
Giving will still take place.

ToD Queen of Wands
BoD I Magician

Listener

Neophyte
Reaction score
If we were in a Prison Gang and you asked for a "green light" on someone for stealing an ID, the OG would laugh at you and refuse to sanction someone's murder over something so petty. As below, so above.

There is a time and a place for many things, but a death curse is a weighty action thar carries its own responsibilities. I am not you, but if I were, I would be extremely hesitant.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, my tune changed as the night went on the day after I found out about it. Hanging out with a construction team and appearing to be in good spirits, made me figure it wasn't as big a deal as it was Monday.

Reaction score
Awards
My magickal power should be fixated on money matter miracles.
Like a 40k miracle immediately if not sooner.

Reaction score
Awards
Off to write in my journal now, but a last parting thought.

It's said that the greatest evil is something like those who are good but do nothing in the face of evil.

Who are these Id thieves and why are they so frantic to have money or a new identity....

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego since I registered I didn’t advertise for any occult service, but I feel called to say this: I would recommend using
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
services I seldom pay for any magical service by other practitioners but paid for their services & it really moved the needle for me( I got the mammon blessin)