• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Halphas and Malphas,. Harut and Marut of Islam?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, i checked this yesterday, even if they were ”fallen”, i’d doubt they are metioned in solomonic/heptameron tradition. But still i could be wrong, but i don’t think so because Harut and Marut warned the people. And for those WHO has had experience with Halphas and Malphas, did they warn you that they are a test? If not they are not the same. Just my thoughts.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So, I evoked Malphas today. I used a mix of scents which I though my accord to the spirit’s astrological nature(s), though this was more due to a lack of what I thought should be the proper incense in the desired form. I offered Malphas my copy of The Tao of Spycraft: Intelligence Theory and Practice in Traditional China by Ralph D. Sawyer. It is a book I figured would also be in accord with the descriptions of the spirit in Rudd and Mathers. The spirit's reception of this book was very odd. In the ensuing game-like confusing, contentious and somewhat comical conversation, I totally forgot to ask about Harut and Marut. At this point I remain satisfied with Halphas’ answer. Judging by character of Malphas as I perceive it, I don’t think the spirit much cared about such a question anyway.

One thing:
Do Harut and Halphas have much in common
For me, NO! However, the footnote from Skinner’s Dr. Rudd says:

There is some similarity between both the name and the description of the previous' spirit Halphas. It is possible that in some earlier recension these two spirits were one and the same.

This reminds me of some things Richard Kieckhefer said in his book Forbidden Rites said about some grimoires/manuals where spirits may be conflated or confused. It's been a while since I read it, but he claimed that sometimes their names are even spelled differently in the same book. This could be due in part to the literacy/memory of the author or just that standardized spelling wasn’t considered important when the ink was set to parchment. English before the mid to late 18th century is a good example. Or it could be games.
There are ample examples in ancient pagan religions of this as well, if anyone is into name games.

Some time after the experiment I decided to work the numerology of Harut and Marut. Turns out Skinner provides the Arabic values easily, though they are pretty much the same as Hebrew.

HARUT = 612

Godwin gives this as equivalent of the numbers of the Goetia spirits Berith and Bune. It also equals the 70th root name of the Shem, “Yebem”, which points to the angel Yebemiah, whose name can mean "Producing by his words". It is interesting to note that the associated Biblical verse of this angel is Genesis 1:1, which begins in Hebrew as “Berashith…”
This temps my mind down some Gnostic paths.

MARUT = 647

The only listing I could find was in Godwin, which is “Ha-Tanninim Ha-Gedholim”, which means “Great Whales.”
This makes me ponder the trial of Jonah, who was devoured by a whale.

Taking both names in total with “wa”(and), the numerical value of HARUT WA-MARUT = 1912, of which I can find no listed values in either Godwin or Sepher Sephiroth.

Of course, one could reduce/divide/multiply/mess with and hair-split these numbers down or work out the deeper patterns, but I will leave that aside for now.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
35 should seal the "forever well", Chef, but you forgot to subtract the 6 for wa.

This yields 29, which gives the Path of Qoph, and Godwin: "According to Crowley, the number of magic force."
And since one can never get away from Crowley, 2+9=11

[
👯‍♀️ ] 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇🧘‍♀️

She must not give birth!!!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
35 should seal the "forever well", Chef, but you forgot to subtract the 6 for wa.

This yields 29, which gives the Path of Qoph, and Godwin: "According to Crowley, the number of magic force."
And since one can never get away from Crowley, 2+9=11

[
👯‍♀️ ] 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇🧘‍♀️

She must not give birth!!!
Now that was perfection!

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, i checked this yesterday, even if they were ”fallen”, i’d doubt they are metioned in solomonic/heptameron tradition. But still i could be wrong, but i don’t think so because Harut and Marut warned the people. And for those WHO has had experience with Halphas and Malphas, did they warn you that they are a test? If not they are not the same. Just my thoughts.
I've worked with H&M four times now, mostly on defense related projects. The worst I can say is during one evocation last year during the conjuration I almost vomited into the triangle. Dry heaves were awful.

That is btw manifestation of strong energy from Sitra Ahra

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
S
I've worked with H&M four times now, mostly on defense related projects. The worst I can say is during one evocation last year during the conjuration I almost vomited into the triangle. Dry heaves were awful.

That is btw manifestation of strong energy from Sitra Ahra
Who are Harut and Marut, and what does it gain us as a whole?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well Lou's take on it is that its freaking scary to go tru, but its real.
they teach how to separate after divine union between spouses and they are, lets say uuhhh, well, ive seen djinn run when they help lucifuge closing gates, etc. so no harut and marut are not an easy couple to learn from, but it is as the video says allah chooses whom he guides and why.
so in a sense its about learning who you are and your likes and dislikes in a more multidimensional version then one might think these words mean.

the recitation is quran and overall the sound of singing qoranverses is soothing. but beware even in the qoran allah says some words in the qoran are tru and some are false. thats why they tell you to become clean. if youve ever been in a labyrinth, say hello to the qoran cause that shit is trippy. for 1 it commands you to read in mirror then 2 you need to sing it into being and 3 it is so much hated that they need to hit you with a stick to teach you that shit. so they call it white magick as in white lie and what the rest does, even smudging is black magick and you got dirty hands and if you listen carefully and understand that harut and marut were to angels who liked the nasty and got kicked out of heaven for doing so and kicked out of hell for denying the truth. so where else are you going to live then on earth, where they are stupid enough to fall for every trick they got, simply cause we live in a human body and cant do that shit. but power is bad, sex only marital and lets create guilt. i think since the day they invented guilt, sin was happy and they now can go behind her back and do it openly.
Post automatically merged:

btw long time since i watched his youtube channel. thanks for the reminder. gotta love me some horror and he got the most evilest kind: djinn, moslems and haram.:ROFLMAO::mad::cool:

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
A labyrinth, yeah. Like you got to build it, walk it and solve it all at the same time. "Deception" is the minotaur and the Book your ball of twine, and the sinister watchful angels are like statues pointing "that-a-way". It's a heavy load but it's all up in the air.
A "Test from Allah" indeed!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yup and the farmers took over and turned our flag around. So we have red in the air, then white and the lowest is blue. So things changed a bit. Angels dont fall any more, they land...
Post automatically merged:

Wordwise its a mess, sorry ill refrase. Our hailers are the hanged men, in the other angles/corners its already winter and their element is earth. See translating is easy and thats free dom out of speech.

I got other ones, but then my typing gets even worse. 🤣

Last edited: