• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Art] Happy Halloween / Samhain!

Graphics/Art

Asteriskos

Disciple
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
796
Reaction score
1,304
Awards
12
All the neighborhood kids are hip to this around here by the age of five or so! :cool:

wZB0IG6.jpeg


Happy Samhain! 🤘
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
769
Reaction score
1,616
Awards
13
Happy Samhain! 🤘

I like the quote as it showcases how we both have a material as well as spiritual side.

Speaking of quotes, I find this one really related to Halloween as well:

when-witches-go-riding-and-black-cats-are-seen-the-moon-laughs-and-whispers-tis-near-halloween-quote-1.jpg
 

Asteriskos

Disciple
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
796
Reaction score
1,304
Awards
12
Happy Samhain! 🤘

I like the quote as it showcases how we both have a material as well as spiritual side.

Speaking of quotes, I find this one really related to Halloween as well:

when-witches-go-riding-and-black-cats-are-seen-the-moon-laughs-and-whispers-tis-near-halloween-quote-1.jpg
Excellent! Samhain! My Favorite Sabbat! May the Veil get Real Damn Thin!🤘 :cool: :love:
 
Top