• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Publisher/Bookshop Has anyone purchased books from Kingdom of Shadow?

Discussions about publishers/book shops

BachausMaximus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Recently I saw some leather bound books published by Kingdom of Shadow in the US, the site is kingdomofshadow.com. I wondered if anyone had experience with their publications. The bindings look overdone and a bit crass in my opinion. There are very few photos of the actual pages. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I actually enjoyed the website, though for the price I would consider such a purchase would be much more than just a book to me. I like the creativity and inspiration behind this - it gives me ideas. I would definitely want to see more sample pages with a view of fonts and layouts, though I imagine to be satisfied I would have to contact the seller with a mindset of "discretion". I would probably try to negotiate a custom job for my interests, without the pop culture elements if possible, though I understand these productions are restricted to limited editions.