• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Has anyone worked with Dantalion?

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings all
I recently began working with Duke Dantalion. I’m pretty new to goetia, so I’d be interested in hearing others experiences with him. So far to me, his energy is very relaxing and warm. I can always feel his energy in the core of my stomach during meditations.

Reaction score
Awards
Greetings all
I recently began working with Duke Dantalion. I’m pretty new to goetia, so I’d be interested in hearing others experiences with him. So far to me, his energy is very relaxing and warm. I can always feel his energy in the core of my stomach during meditations.
I have not worked with Dantalion, why did you choose to work with Dantalion?

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
Because He's fucking awesome. Before I knew that though, it was because I wanted to convince a large group of people about something. I was a noob and the issue at the time never was resolved but I was incorrect in my approach anyway. Since then He has been very helpful, friendly and patient with my learning. I 100% recommend Him to anyone. Partially because recommendations are one of His favorite offerings and partially because He's fucking awesome. As a noob without the ability to scry effectively, He appeared nonetheless. Appeared as in open eye visuals of the visions He wanted to show me. This happened when I was very new to the occult and I believe this to have been Him reassuring me that this was some very real, serious shit I was getting into and that I was heard. No shit, I fuckin love Danny Boy. It might even be part of His effect, to make me so trusting and grateful, but He has never caused me harm and I don't care if it is. Everyone reading this, do yourself a favor and hit Him up. He's the fuckin best. Hail Dantalion.

felix 29

Neophyte
Reaction score
Dantalion is great, he have help me a lot in love work by influencing the girl thoughts, he is amazing and the work with him was a total success. The way i work with him was just by staring his seal and vibrating his enn , i feel his energy and i make the wish i repeat this for some nights and everything go great. Dantalion is amazing

Kuruvar Nessaron

Neophyte
Reaction score
Saluti a tutti
Di recente ho iniziato a lavorare con Duke Dantalion. Sono abbastanza nuovo in Goetia, quindi sarei interessato ad ascoltare altre esperienze con lui. Finora per me, la sua energia è molto rilassante e calda. Riesco sempre a sentire la sua energia nel cuore del mio stomaco durante le meditazioni.
Grazie:)
Ciao, non ho lavorato con lui, ma volevo chiederti del metodo. Come ti stai avvicinando a Goetia, cioè come ti metti in contatto con lui?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Someone worked with him on my behalf

Kuruvar Nessaron

Neophyte
Reaction score
Qualcuno ha lavorato con lui per mio conto
Anche questo è interessante.
Ho intenzione di fare lo stesso per i miei studi. Voglio vedere l'effetto di qualcuno che lavora per me analizzando le differenze.
Lo farò presto, cercando qualcuno adatto.
Qual è stata la tua esperienza con questo lavoro?

Kuruvar Nessaron

Kuruvar Nessaron

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't understand why the translator doesn't work.
If I understand correctly, someone worked with dantalion at your request, right? How was this experience?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand why the translator doesn't work.
If I understand correctly, someone worked with dantalion at your request, right? How was this experience?
I asked him for a girl, she was my ex, I got her but it was a horrible dating experience....so I mean he came through

but she fought it big time and was a terrible person

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
He's a real pal. Are you approaching Him from a demonolatry practice or Solomonic?
Sorry for the late reply! I have been working with him via a demonolatry route. I have been making offerings, and have had very nice pendulum sessions with him so far. It’s all so exciting lol

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
Because He's fucking awesome. Before I knew that though, it was because I wanted to convince a large group of people about something. I was a noob and the issue at the time never was resolved but I was incorrect in my approach anyway. Since then He has been very helpful, friendly and patient with my learning. I 100% recommend Him to anyone. Partially because recommendations are one of His favorite offerings and partially because He's fucking awesome. As a noob without the ability to scry effectively, He appeared nonetheless. Appeared as in open eye visuals of the visions He wanted to show me. This happened when I was very new to the occult and I believe this to have been Him reassuring me that this was some very real, serious shit I was getting into and that I was heard. No shit, I fuckin love Danny Boy. It might even be part of His effect, to make me so trusting and grateful, but He has never caused me harm and I don't care if it is. Everyone reading this, do yourself a favor and hit Him up. He's the fuckin best. Hail Dantalion.
Yes I have been working with him a good bit since my post! He is wonderful. So kind to a little noob like myself. His energy is so warm and fuzzy to me lol. Praise for our boy danty

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Because of the description of his powers and appearance, I have a strong suspicion he is the faceless person in dreams. You know that figure whose face you never quite seem to see or remember, that is present in most dreams, watching and noting your secrets.
His name (in Hebrew) might be composed of Dea + Ntal + Yan (knowledge + to lift up + purpose)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have a strong suspicion he is the faceless person in dreams. You know that figure whose face you never quite seem to see

The energy field of dreams usually remains. Visualize the scene of the dream, step into it and look around. Talk to anything or entity that you see. Ask them why they are there

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I asked him for a girl, she was my ex, I got her but it was a horrible dating experience....so I mean he came through

but she fought it big time

What sort of karma might result from a date that was contrary to the free will of the other party?

Is that even legal?

raine

Neophyte
Reaction score
Because of the description of his powers and appearance, I have a strong suspicion he is the faceless person in dreams. You know that figure whose face you never quite seem to see or remember, that is present in most dreams, watching and noting your secrets.
His name (in Hebrew) might be composed of Dea + Ntal + Yan (knowledge + to lift up + purpose)
Funny you say that. He always appears faceless in my dreams

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What sort of karma might result from a date that was contrary to the free will of the other party?

Is that even legal?
what are you, my judge and jury?

you claim you can see parasites yet refuse to help others, you claim you can do all these things yet didn’t want to help that guy asking about a group to help Ukraine, or how you saw Dion Fortune?

I know the Ramification of bad choices I don’t need you to lecture me at all.