• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Have any of you ever summoned a demon right in front of your very eyes?

motzfeldt

Neophyte
Reaction score
The full experience. An apparition, a tangible, visual experience. I have been working with Ars Goetia demons the past 2-3 months but I've never had anything more than "communicative invocation". As in, communication with the demon but in a more abstract way - signs, dreams, mental impressions, etc. After doing lots of reading online regarding people's experiences, the communication I just described seems to be the typical experience for the majority of practitioners who dabble in demonology. There are a small number of people who claim they have seen a demon "in the flesh", if you can use such a phrase.

I'm curious if anyone on this forum has seen a demon in front of them, and if so, what were their methods? What was the experience like? I think this is a goal for many occultists and certainly one I'd like to achieve, but I have to admit, at this present moment in time, it seems rather fanciful...

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The full experience. An apparition, a tangible, visual experience. I have been working with Ars Goetia demons the past 2-3 months but I've never had anything more than "communicative invocation". As in, communication with the demon but in a more abstract way - signs, dreams, mental impressions, etc. After doing lots of reading online regarding people's experiences, the communication I just described seems to be the typical experience for the majority of practitioners who dabble in demonology. There are a small number of people who claim they have seen a demon "in the flesh", if you can use such a phrase.

I'm curious if anyone on this forum has seen a demon in front of them, and if so, what were their methods? What was the experience like? I think this is a goal for many occultists and certainly one I'd like to achieve, but I have to admit, at this present moment in time, it seems rather fanciful...
Most people need to have a serious connection with a demon to be able to see them. However, I got lucky with my first time contacting Lucifer. If you want to see my story it is in a thread I posted in a while back. Just click my profile and find a thread called "Share experiences with Lucifer"