• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Have any of you ever summoned a demon right in front of your very eyes?

motzfeldt

Neophyte
Reaction score
The full experience. An apparition, a tangible, visual experience. I have been working with Ars Goetia demons the past 2-3 months but I've never had anything more than "communicative invocation". As in, communication with the demon but in a more abstract way - signs, dreams, mental impressions, etc. After doing lots of reading online regarding people's experiences, the communication I just described seems to be the typical experience for the majority of practitioners who dabble in demonology. There are a small number of people who claim they have seen a demon "in the flesh", if you can use such a phrase.

I'm curious if anyone on this forum has seen a demon in front of them, and if so, what were their methods? What was the experience like? I think this is a goal for many occultists and certainly one I'd like to achieve, but I have to admit, at this present moment in time, it seems rather fanciful...

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The full experience. An apparition, a tangible, visual experience. I have been working with Ars Goetia demons the past 2-3 months but I've never had anything more than "communicative invocation". As in, communication with the demon but in a more abstract way - signs, dreams, mental impressions, etc. After doing lots of reading online regarding people's experiences, the communication I just described seems to be the typical experience for the majority of practitioners who dabble in demonology. There are a small number of people who claim they have seen a demon "in the flesh", if you can use such a phrase.

I'm curious if anyone on this forum has seen a demon in front of them, and if so, what were their methods? What was the experience like? I think this is a goal for many occultists and certainly one I'd like to achieve, but I have to admit, at this present moment in time, it seems rather fanciful...
Most people need to have a serious connection with a demon to be able to see them. However, I got lucky with my first time contacting Lucifer. If you want to see my story it is in a thread I posted in a while back. Just click my profile and find a thread called "Share experiences with Lucifer"

Nia.Lawliet

Neophyte
Reaction score
I once witnessed my online friends summoning some unknown demon. Although I couldn't see, someone other than the magician had offended the demon halfway through, and he got angry, and my head felt very sore, and the other onlookers were more or less affected.

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I once witnessed my online friends summoning some unknown demon. Although I couldn't see, someone other than the magician had offended the demon halfway through, and he got angry, and my head felt very sore, and the other onlookers were more or less affected.
Well as every daemonalater should know, never ever under any circumstances be rude towards a daemon.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm curious if anyone on this forum has seen a demon in front of them, and if so, what were their methods? What was the experience like?
Closest approximation to fleshiness: sometimes strange people show up with attributes that remind me of certain spirits. Not just demons (or daimones, or daemons, etc.). Today I stopped for a young kid with long hair going across a cross-walk, and the look in his eyes, the expression on his face, and the way he held out his oddly large hand to me in a gesture of thanks struck me as otherworldly.

Reaction score
Awards
If by “full experience”, you mean something that has pulled together matter and created a physical body you can see/touch with vocal cords you can hear, etc… No. Is it possible? Sure (imo). Can I think of very many modern credible examples? Not really. I have had a entity in the room with me that I could “see” and/or “hear”, without being in a deep altered state, even had one that effected an item in the room. But it takes a lot to make that happen and not something I’ve successfully done/tried very much. It’s much easier to alter your state (move you closer to them) and even easier and still effective to just keep to just a voice-in-your-head/feeling/flickering-candle/effecting-card-pulls/etc type of thing. Most of the above “fireworks” isn’t needed to work magic and the entities seem much more willing to do the lesser versions of being summoned. What’s it like? Just feels like there’s something there that’s not supposed to be. Depending on what it is, some seem to move around the room others seem to have the room move around them, if that makes sense. Most aren’t very talkative, more like you make your request/demand and you get the least required version of an answer/response. The ones that are more talkative, they aren’t usually very powerful entities and it’s usually mostly just postering/aggression imo. I work primarily trad grim, usually different variations of DSIC.

-Eld

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards

I have done it the solomonic way, never seen with my eyes during an evocation, i have done evocations and i can say i haven’t seen the spirit. But i have heard clearly once which shooked me, sweating for no reason.

BellaHell

Visitor
Reaction score
Just to add to Steve Savedow here is magician and author Dr. Stephen Skinner talking about an early evocation of his where the demon showed up outside the circle, to his great surprise :)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Don't Freak Out During Magical Rituals (Magic uses the Scientific Method) by Stephen Skinner​

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There was one time in prison, I was in a cell. At night, I saw what looked like a Goat-headed Demon. Baphomet of course.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I had them while climbing Mt Everest. But then again we didn't have oxygen gear and the lack of oxygen makes you psychedelic and trippy. Thought I was fighting demons all the time and even managed to record their speech. When I came down from there I noticed that the speech was just the wind sound (124 hours of demon 'speech').

Djnenas

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
👋 right here!!! But my favorite has to be Lucifer....handsome mfcker!!!!😅
Post automatically merged:

Tried but it didn't work for me sadly. Some methods work for different people and others work for others
I remember when i was still in school... must have been 13 or so.... some of my sister's friends were playing Ouija board...according to them the planchette was moving and "answering "right until i entered the apartment where my sister's friend lived. They all knew i had arrived when the "spirit" stopped talking and altoguether left. I've always had this thick energy to me of no tolerance for BS.. not only can i feel a spirit's presence, i can sense their energy, and even look at them in the face 95% of the time. If they are lying, i will know...that spirit most definitely knew a REAL WITCH just came in the door (he/she thought).... "let me get the hell outta here before she puts me out for being a troll!!!":LOL:

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
👋 right here!!! But my favorite has to be Lucifer....handsome mfcker!!!!😅
Post automatically merged:

I remember when i was still in school... must have been 13 or so.... some of my sister's friends were playing Ouija board...according to them the planchette was moving and "answering "right until i entered the apartment where my sister's friend lived. They all knew i had arrived when the "spirit" stopped talking and altoguether left. I've always had this thick energy to me of no tolerance for BS.. not only can i feel a spirit's presence, i can sense their energy, and even look at them in the face 95% of the time. If they are lying, i will know...that spirit most definitely knew a REAL WITCH just came in the door (he/she thought).... "let me get the hell outta here before she puts me out for being a troll!!!":LOL:
Wow!!! Quite awesome abilities. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to sense Spirits. However, I can see them from within my mind's eye.