• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Haziel] Basic Archangel Petition

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi! So here's a tutorial on a very simple way to petition an Archangel. I'll show you how to send petitions to Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, Haniel, Samael, Sachiel and Cassiel.

For this you'll need:

- Pens, with various ink colors
(you can get them for cheap almost anywhere. Gel ink will do the job)

- Paper sheets of the requested color

So this Angelic petition is simple:

You write your request on a square-shaped piece of paper (usually the sheets they sell in stores are rectangular, just cut them so they become squares). You'll be using two different alphabets for this.

alphabets haziel post.jpg

About the missing letters: Those alphabets are made this way. If you can't find the letter you need just ommit it and leave a space where it's supposed to be ( or even better, the little dash '' - '' symbol ).

So let's start. We'll assume here that you already know which Angel you need for your task. If not, you can easily find articles on the internet describing each Angel's powers, but I'll still explain some of their basic powers.

Michael

Michael can protect you against enemies, people planning on attacking you, he can help you starting a business, getting promoted, and more.
You have to petition Michael on Saturday, using Orange ink on a white piece of paper. You'll first write the Angel's name and your own name using the Transitus Fluvii alphabet, and you'll write the petition using the Theban alphabet. All you have to do is to use these letters the way you'd use a normal alphabet. So let's say you need protection. Your petition should look like this. (Note that you'll have to start every Angelic petition from this tutorial by writing the Angel's name and your name with the required alphabet)

I wrote something very simple for this example (I need protection). But when doing a real petition, you have to be as precise as you can (for example, Write the name of the person you wish to be protected against, or explain the kind of promotion you want, and when you need it).

So that's the way you do it for Michael. But I have enhanced the ritual by adding my own touch, and I really feel like it makes it even more effective. You'll do this after petitioning any Angel. First, draw the Angel's Sigil on the back of the sheet (with the same ink you've written your petition with). You will then burn some incense (Sandalwood and Myrrh will do, all Angels love this) and pass the the sheet through the smoke while asking the Angel to answer your request. You'll need a lot of concentration, you really need to feel connected to the Angel. The best way to do this is to talk to him as if he was in front of you. Once this is is done, you can either leave the sheet someplace clean, or leave it to float on a stream, a river, or any natural source of water.

So, let's get back to our business with Michael. Don't forget that it's a petition, and the Angels will not always agree. They will if they feel it can benefit you in positive ways. They will send you signs if they agree (but not always. Raphael didn't send me any signs and yet, he healed me).

Signs of agreement from Michael

You'll get a confirmation within a period of a seven days. You'll see golden flowers, pomegranates, gifts with crown seals, you'll see a stray cat in your courtyard, you'll hear music from a stringed instrument, you'll be invited to a wedding, tipulas will enter your house (NOPE...!!!)

So here's how to petition the other Archangels. Don't forget to do the incense part and to draw their sigils on the back of the sheet. It's not obligatory, but you'll get even better results.

Raphael

Raphael will heal you and your friends, children, relatives and pets. He'll help you getting a job and to communicate with people.

On Wednesday, you'll write your petition (always starting with your name on top) on a yellow sheet using black ink. You can choose between theban or transitus fluvii alphabet for this petition. Here's a petition example: '' Please treat the burns on my hands''. Don't forget to write his name and your at the beginning of the letter, this is very important for any petition with any Angel.

Signs of agreement from Raphael

Within a period of seven days: A bird will enter your house, you'll see yellow flowers, grasshoppers, mirror shards, more letters in the mailbox, unexpected trip.

Gabriel

Gabriel is an Angel of revelations, announcements, he can give you dreams or hints about your future, and improve aspects of your life. You can ask him, for example, to give you premonitory dreams. I have discovered that Gabriel can also heal, but to what extent I don't know. You'll petition Gabriel on Monday, during full moon or new moon, using blue ink on white paper, with the Theban Alphabet.

Signs of agreement from Gabriel

You'll see, within a period of 28 days, more spiders than usual in your house, moths, you'll find or receive things made out of steel and silver, news about a newborn, you'll hear a dog barking near your house, you'll see white flowers.

Haniel

Haniel is an Angel of love. He'll help you getting a lover (he won't force somebody to love you), he'll fix problems in your relationship.
You'll petition Haniel on Friday, using either blue ink on pink paper or red ink on blue paper. The alphabet used for this petition is Transitus Fluuvi but you'll write the Angel's name and your name using the Theban Alphabet.

Signs of agreement from Haniel

You'll see, within a period of 28 days, doves, tits (the birds Tounge), apples, blue birds, roses, delphinium, you'll receive or find rings.

Samael

Samael is an Angel of confrontation. He'll help you getting rid of enemies, dangerous situations and will protect you against assaults. He can also protect you during surgeries. You'll write the petition Samael on tuesday, with red ink on white paper, using the Transitus Fluvii alphabet.

Signs of agreement from Samael

Within a period of seven days: Someone will give you a sword as a gift, a knife, you will drop salt or spices on the ground, insect bites, you'll receive gifts linked to sheep (sheep plushes, wool sweaters, paintings with sheep in the background).

Sachiel

Sachiel will help you with your bills, debts, problems with the law, he will help you financially, but he won't drop bags of gold in your house. You'll have to do your own part too to deserve it. You have to petition Sachiel on Thursday with blue ink on white paper using the Transitus Fluvii alphabet.

Signs of agreement from Sachiel

Within a period of seven days you'll find foreign money, you'll find an open door in the streets leading to a room, golden dust in the air, some people will offer you purple flowers, people will offer you fishing-related gifts (fishing rods), a bee will enter your house.

Cassiel

Cassiel takes care of elders, and old pets. He can cure illnesses and help poor people gaining money. You have to petition Cassiel on Sunday, using black ink on white paper with the Transitus Fluvii alphabet. Cassiel is an Angel of Saturn, so he's not as nice as some of his fellow angels. He is not mean, but he can be severe.

Signs of agreement from Cassiel

Within a period of 3 months, someone will offer you tree seeds or a small tree, you'll see worms on the road, some people will give you coal or lead (such as lead pencils), you'll be invited to funerals, you'll eat something that has a bitter taste, an old person will come to visit you (such as grandparents).

So go ahead and try once you need something in your life. However, please read this carefully:

Yes, Angels smell good and can be really nice. However, they can also punish you in some very unpleasant ways if you waste their time. Don't ask them for stupid things such as a videogame or a comic book. Don't ask them for debauchery (sex without love, stuff like that), don't ask them to make you rich without expecting to make any actual effort. Angels are there to support you, not to give stuff away. Remember, they work for free, don't abuse their good will. You must have good intentions while working with them, and trust me, they can do wonders. If you ask Samael or Michael to kill someone for some asinine reason, chances are that they will kick your ass so hard you'll never be able to sit again. Asking them to bring peace between you and your enemy can be a much better solution (unless the said enemy had done something terrible to you or your family, but you get the idea).​