• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hecate, Nitika, and Bune (?) Experiences???

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Kind of a long post! The first spirit (Genius) I ever evoked was Nitika (using GOM - Magickal Cashbook). It has worked extremely well. Such a lovely energy who will help you most definitely! He will also help you to understand you may need to work on yourself financially. I really do love that! So helpful! I currently work with Hecate and have had some cool experiences with her (nothing major - just confirmation that she's there). I associate her with crows, and when I "see" her in my mind's eye, she wears a long gown made of black feathers. Some backstory - I can sense and "hear" spirit sometimes. Sometimes audibly, but mostly in my mind... like Im remembering a past conversation or something. So, my first experience with Hecate was after I performed a road opener and evoked her presence. I asked if she'd work with me to learn more about myself and to stand in my power (I love having that strong female energy). So, I asked that she let me know if she would work with me and give me a sign that I would know it's her in 3 days. On day 2, I was driving home from work, and I get this feeling that I need to drive a way that I never go (it is actually out of the way by a few minutes). So, as I'm driving, I hear "little hidden path..." "look closely or you'll miss it!" I'm almost to turn on the road to go home at this point, and I'm thinking in my mind (talking to Hecate) saying "I don't see anything" I hear "slow down.. it's just up here on the little hidden path". I'm driving along and I see this dirt path that is blocked by all of these old cars. It actually had a road sign.... The sign said "Croweville". This immediately hit me, because I link her to crows and I asked for a sign... I've lived in this town most of my life, but have never noticed that path or the sign - I dont even drive that way. I also did auto writing with her and she explained to me that working with spirits that are considered "demons" is not evil. It teaches us about the darker parts of ourselves and how to integrate those different aspects of yourself, so that you can grow and become a better person (Shadow work). So far, I love working with her. Now, I've been ONLY curious about Bune. I've not evoked him, but have looked at his sigil several times and read about him quite often lately. In the past, spirits have come to me and have said something just as I wake up (hypnogogic) or as Im drifting to sleep (hypnopompic). Mostly when I'm in a light sleep, which wakes me right up when they say something. So, this morning, around 3:30 a.m., I hear this high pitched voice say "sooooo...ya wanna do maaaagiccck?" (Sounded like how Roger Rabbit sounds) Kind of in a high pitched/jester type voice. I don't think whoever it was was intending to frighten me either, because I wasn't at all scared by it. I actually felt the voice was high pitched so I would wake up. I was wondering if anyone else has worked with Bune and had him say anything like this? What does his voice sound like to you that have worked with him? Thanks so much in advance. ❤️

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Kind of a long post! The first spirit (Genius) I ever evoked was Nitika (using GOM - Magickal Cashbook). It has worked extremely well. Such a lovely energy who will help you most definitely! He will also help you to understand you may need to work on yourself financially. I really do love that! So helpful! I currently work with Hecate and have had some cool experiences with her (nothing major - just confirmation that she's there). I associate her with crows, and when I "see" her in my mind's eye, she wears a long gown made of black feathers. Some backstory - I can sense and "hear" spirit sometimes. Sometimes audibly, but mostly in my mind... like Im remembering a past conversation or something. So, my first experience with Hecate was after I performed a road opener and evoked her presence. I asked if she'd work with me to learn more about myself and to stand in my power (I love having that strong female energy). So, I asked that she let me know if she would work with me and give me a sign that I would know it's her in 3 days. On day 2, I was driving home from work, and I get this feeling that I need to drive a way that I never go (it is actually out of the way by a few minutes). So, as I'm driving, I hear "little hidden path..." "look closely or you'll miss it!" I'm almost to turn on the road to go home at this point, and I'm thinking in my mind (talking to Hecate) saying "I don't see anything" I hear "slow down.. it's just up here on the little hidden path". I'm driving along and I see this dirt path that is blocked by all of these old cars. It actually had a road sign.... The sign said "Croweville". This immediately hit me, because I link her to crows and I asked for a sign... I've lived in this town most of my life, but have never noticed that path or the sign - I dont even drive that way. I also did auto writing with her and she explained to me that working with spirits that are considered "demons" is not evil. It teaches us about the darker parts of ourselves and how to integrate those different aspects of yourself, so that you can grow and become a better person (Shadow work). So far, I love working with her. Now, I've been ONLY curious about Bune. I've not evoked him, but have looked at his sigil several times and read about him quite often lately. In the past, spirits have come to me and have said something just as I wake up (hypnogogic) or as Im drifting to sleep (hypnopompic). Mostly when I'm in a light sleep, which wakes me right up when they say something. So, this morning, around 3:30 a.m., I hear this high pitched voice say "sooooo...ya wanna do maaaagiccck?" (Sounded like how Roger Rabbit sounds) Kind of in a high pitched/jester type voice. I don't think whoever it was was intending to frighten me either, because I wasn't at all scared by it. I actually felt the voice was high pitched so I would wake up. I was wondering if anyone else has worked with Bune and had him say anything like this? What does his voice sound like to you that have worked with him? Thanks so much in advance. ❤️
Wow! Finally, someone who worked with Hecate. That is awesome. I never had an actual experience with Hecate!

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Wow! Finally, someone who worked with Hecate. That is awesome. I never had an actual experience with Hecate!
So far, she has been extremely gentle to me. I feel like she's allowing me to explore another side of myself. I feel almost like she's a nurturer. Who have you had experiences with? I'd love to hear about others' jourmeys.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So far, she has been extremely gentle to me. I feel like she's allowing me to explore another side of myself. I feel almost like she's a nurturer. Who have you had experiences with? I'd love to hear about others' jourmeys.
That's cool!

Well to be quite frankly, in my world, it is God. Yes, I have a very profound Connection with the Source. And, I say it's the Source, because it is only one voice I hear in different ways, but it's the same voice. And, God comes in many forms, and I'm talking, in many forms. I see Him/Her within my Mind's Eye.

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am also a strong believer in God. I was raised Pentacostal Holiness (dad's side). I also had my mother's side of the family, which was more esoteric/psychic. I believe God/Source created all things.. every being on the earth. I often wonder if every being on the earth is an aspect if God (in all of the different forms) and since God is too pure to be on earth, he/she experiences it through us. 💝

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am also a strong believer in God. I was raised Pentacostal Holiness (dad's side). I also had my mother's side of the family, which was more esoteric/psychic. I believe God/Source created all things.. every being on the earth. I often wonder if every being on the earth is an aspect if God (in all of the different forms) and since God is too pure to be on earth, he/she experiences it through us. 💝
I received a confirmation from God, and He said that He is actually Lucifer. I'm so happy that God is Lucifer.

To confirm it from my perspective. I just made a special prayer. This prayer was to test if Lucifer is indeed God.

I Asked: "My wonderful, and Beautiful Jesus Christ, I asked of you to cast Lucifer Out of me."

All of a sudden, I slowly dropped my head unto my bed. I felt, like the Spirit was being released. Then, I slowly raised my head from the bed. And, my mind was silent for a while. All of a sudden, I hear "I'm still here!" It was Lucifer He said that He will always be Lucifer. And, that indeed He is God.

Tryp

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've been learning about Hecate for a good while, and even though I haven't gone anywhere near where I hope to go, the only permanent altar I keep is hers, and hers will remain.

Actually she was not even in my roadmap when I started magical work. Sure I knew some things about Hecate, but what drew me close to her was the story of a friend, who had a tipping point experience in his life that eventually became a connection to Hecate. Some time afterwards, my own life fell apart, and I found myself on a sudden transition to a liminal space. I needed deep transformation to move on, and at that moment it just made sense to set aside other interests and start working with her.

It was a rough time, but I don't think I would have achieved what I did without Hecate. Her myth and story helped me understand the nature of what I was going through, but most specially she cast light where I needed to see. Sometimes she was harsh, but she always listened. I still haven't known a spirit that stressed so much my own responsibility. Someone wrote that her sacrament is Decision - I agree.

It's difficult to just describe out of context experiences related to working with her. One little story stays with me, though. One afternoon, my little son (the one who kept me going, besides her) was playing in my bedroom while we played some music. I used to sleep with a big piece of black cloth on top of my blanket, a cloth I got printed with a large strophalos. Of course my son had no idea what that strange symbol was, it was the first time he saw it, and he didn't seem specially interested by it. For a moment I felt profoundly moved (more than usual) just watching him play around and groove to the music. I was holding back tears. Then he spun around, walked towards my bed, reached out to the center of the strophalos, as if he was activating something, and still playing he let out some cartoon-like swoosh-clunk! effect with his voice that made me smile. I asked what he was doing. He just replied he was transforming into something else. I chuckled and managed to keep my shit together, but then I cried.

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've been learning about Hecate for a good while, and even though I haven't gone anywhere near where I hope to go, the only permanent altar I keep is hers, and hers will remain.

Actually she was not even in my roadmap when I started magical work. Sure I knew some things about Hecate, but what drew me close to her was the story of a friend, who had a tipping point experience in his life that eventually became a connection to Hecate. Some time afterwards, my own life fell apart, and I found myself on a sudden transition to a liminal space. I needed deep transformation to move on, and at that moment it just made sense to set aside other interests and start working with her.

It was a rough time, but I don't think I would have achieved what I did without Hecate. Her myth and story helped me understand the nature of what I was going through, but most specially she cast light where I needed to see. Sometimes she was harsh, but she always listened. I still haven't known a spirit that stressed so much my own responsibility. Someone wrote that her sacrament is Decision - I agree.

It's difficult to just describe out of context experiences related to working with her. One little story stays with me, though. One afternoon, my little son (the one who kept me going, besides her) was playing in my bedroom while we played some music. I used to sleep with a big piece of black cloth on top of my blanket, a cloth I got printed with a large strophalos. Of course my son had no idea what that strange symbol was, it was the first time he saw it, and he didn't seem specially interested by it. For a moment I felt profoundly moved (more than usual) just watching him play around and groove to the music. I was holding back tears. Then he spun around, walked towards my bed, reached out to the center of the strophalos, as if he was activating something, and still playing he let out some cartoon-like swoosh-clunk! effect with his voice that made me smile. I asked what he was doing. He just replied he was transforming into something else. I chuckled and managed to keep my shit together, but then I cried.
Awww. I love that. Yesterday on the beach, she appeared to me as a crow, which is definitely my favorite bird. This morning, as I walked along the beach, there were footprints... some people, some dogs and some birds... even some the ocean left behind from the tide change. I could hear her remind me that all of these marks are someone's memories. It was beautiful. You definitely have time to notice the small things with her. ❤️

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Awww. I love that. Yesterday on the beach, she appeared to me as a crow, which is definitely my favorite bird. This morning, as I walked along the beach, there were footprints... some people, some dogs and some birds... even some the ocean left behind from the tide change. I could hear her remind me that all of these marks are someone's memories. It was beautiful. You definitely have time to notice the small things with her. ❤️
How do you know it wasn’t just a crow

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
How do you know it wasn’t just a crow
Post automatically merged:

I feel that when you are in touch with the spiritual world.... you come to understand the gentle simplicity in the messages. Some people miss out on the magick and these little treasures if they aren't open to them. Some other person may of very well saw it as "just a crow".. and they'd have missed the magick. 🪄🌟✨️🔮

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Post automatically merged:

I feel that when you are in touch with the spiritual world.... you come to understand the gentle simplicity in the messages. Some people miss out on the magick and these little treasures if they aren't open to them. Some other person may of very well saw it as "just a crow".. and they'd have missed the magick. 🪄🌟✨️🔮
Whatever makes you sleep better at night I guess

Dralex

Neophyte
Reaction score
My connection with Hecate is totally in a "mediunic" basis. I've been working with her for years in order to balance my communication with other realms, beings and entities.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is one of my favourite posts so far. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful experience. I wish I had something to contribute, but I can wish you well with your experiences with Hecate and Bune!

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This is one of my favourite posts so far. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful experience. I wish I had something to contribute, but I can wish you well with your experiences with Hecate and Bune!
I have another story about how my life just totally flipped around. A major TOWER moment, but all for the better. Will try to post it soon. ❤️