• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hecate, Nitika, and Bune (?) Experiences???

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yes. As someone recently having experienced with the divine, I would love to hear more 😁

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I received a confirmation from God, and He said that He is actually Lucifer. I'm so happy that God is Lucifer.

To confirm it from my perspective. I just made a special prayer. This prayer was to test if Lucifer is indeed God.

I Asked: "My wonderful, and Beautiful Jesus Christ, I asked of you to cast Lucifer Out of me."

All of a sudden, I slowly dropped my head unto my bed. I felt, like the Spirit was being released. Then, I slowly raised my head from the bed. And, my mind was silent for a while. All of a sudden, I hear "I'm still here!" It was Lucifer He said that He will always be Lucifer. And, that indeed He is God.
Re: Lucifer, have you read Otto Rahn's, "Lucifer's Court"? It's about alleged Luciferian tie-ins among the Albigensians back in the 1200's. Rahn believed in the notion quite strongly and the book comes off fairly exciting.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am also a strong believer in God. I was raised Pentacostal Holiness (dad's side). I also had my mother's side of the family, which was more esoteric/psychic. I believe God/Source created all things.. every being on the earth. I often wonder if every being on the earth is an aspect if God (in all of the different forms) and since God is too pure to be on earth, he/she experiences it through us. 💝

From my experience that is exactly what is happening.

Every living thing in the material world is a fractal of the Source consciousness that poured itself into the physical.

You, Me, Everyone IS ‘God’ or ‘Source’.

We just have forgotten because of the cycle of rebirth through incarceration at the Abyss from the Ouroboros.