• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Helios Unbound: Pagan Theurgy to Connect to Your Higher Genius Paperback – Nick Farrell

This book has been found and shared.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Recent release, no digital copy available, scans unlikely for the next few years.

Will keep an eye out.

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks; I have heard good things. Affordable enough if not available in near future. Cheers.

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have this book but am working on scanning two others right now. I hope to get a decent scan uploaded within a month or two. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

BTW it is an excellent book and a unique take and method of contacting your HGA but also very involved.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have this book but am working on scanning two others right now. I hope to get a decent scan uploaded within a month or two. Thanks

BTW it is an excellent book and a unique take and method of contacting your HGA but also very involved.
Wow, thank you. Looking forward to it!

boom

Visitor
Reaction score
Lol you are right. Sorry

Hey just wondering if you've had a chance to scan this yet, I'm really keen to read it

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys just an update I had to buy a new laptop. I had updated everything and hd decided to go out. Should be here in a couple of days. I plan on getting asap when it gets here. I am definitely getting a lesson on patience. Good grief thanks everyone.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
All good! I actually just bought a copy. My view on pirating books is, it's fine if you're not really sure if you want a book and you're just checking it out, then pirating isn't taking anything from the author.

But if I'm like "I REALLY want this" and have an alert set up for when someone uploads it, then it kind of is taking someing from them.

And then other calculations come into play as to how ethical it is to steal, I'm not always against it, like if the author's dead who cares.

But if they're alive and mid-career, then lower book sales means their publisher might not agree to publish their next book. And then like, if it's Gallery of Magick, they sell really well so one book doesn't matter much, but complex works directed at intermediate practitioners are really hard to get publishers to pick up, and they're operating on really thin profit margins.

(I'm not judging anyone else, just talking through my own personal maths on this stuff, based on my knowledge of the publishing industry. It's mainly out of self-interest, there's a real risk of publishers just giving up on publishing anything except books by tiktok witches if they can't make enough money back on it. As it is, authors write less and more slowly because very few of them can afford not to have a day job, so it's in my self interest for them to make more money)

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I agree 100%. If you get a copy of a book that you really like and are going to use please buy the book. Authors don't make much off of their books especially Occult subjects and the like. I have several books that will probably never be released in digital format unless I do it myself and I like to have both formats on hand for research and looking up different topics.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Guys, no such discussions in book threads, read the rules!

This just isn't the right forum for it, switch over to Book Discussions and Reviews so that others can also add their two cent to the pirating and copyright issue.

sandros

Neophyte
Reaction score
HGA perspectives are interesting. Read GOM yet seemed too abstract.