• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello, everyone!!! Member on the others versions of wizardforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, everybody! I'm excited about this post and about the forum. I was member on the original wizardforums. It brings me memories... so many posts, good content. I can still remember God-King and his posts/threads - I really liked his posts. I was a little dissapointed when I saw that he dissapeared for some time. Now I think he came back because I saw someone with his name! Hello, God-King - if you read this - your content captivated me a lot and taught me things! There was another person with the nickname Absinthe if I remember - I liked her posts too. I remember Grundy ( I think you were luciferianist? Neverthless I know you were working with demons and at some point you answered to some questions I had - if I remember well )and saw that he is active here. Also - what about ArtisMagistra? Do you still know things about him? I think I joined the original wizardforums when I was in the 6th grade - I'm soon 18. Hope we can get to discuss :*

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, welcome back!!

I'm from the OG forum too. I can tell you God King has been on here, as well as Grundy. I don't recall seeing Artis yet, but he was active on Discord as of like a year or two ago.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, welcome back!!

I'm from the OG forum too. I can tell you God King has been on here, as well as Grundy. I don't recall seeing Artis yet, but he was active on Discord as of like a year or two ago.
Hello, hello!! Discord? WF has a discord server?

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, welcome back!!

What about Asbjorn Torvol? I saw that he was active on the second version of WF (If I'm right) and then I think he got on BALG forum. I think he stopped the collaboration with BALG and observed that he deleted/kept the videos from his youtube private. Did he retreat himself from the occult and/or occult community? Will he return? Recently I got into his material and I am interested to accumulate more knowledge from his material. At first I didn't like him, but now I have his Sinister Shamanism course and what to get into more of his material. I have respect for you - Asbjorn Torvol - if you read this

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, everybody! I'm excited about this post and about the forum. I was member on the original wizardforums. It brings me memories... so many posts, good content. I can still remember God-King and his posts/threads - I really liked his posts. I was a little dissapointed when I saw that he dissapeared for some time. Now I think he came back because I saw someone with his name! Hello, God-King - if you read this - your content captivated me a lot and taught me things! There was another person with the nickname Absinthe if I remember - I liked her posts too. I remember Grundy ( I think you were luciferianist? Neverthless I know you were working with demons and at some point you answered to some questions I had - if I remember well )and saw that he is active here. Also - what about ArtisMagistra? Do you still know things about him? I think I joined the original wizardforums when I was in the 6th grade - I'm soon 18. Hope we can get to discuss :*
Welcome! Yes, TGK, Grundy and others are here. No Absinthe/Euoi or Artis as of yet. Unless you're Artis.

Hello, hello!! Discord? WF has a discord server?

What about Asbjorn Torvol? I saw that he was active on the second version of WF (If I'm right) and then I think he got on BALG forum. I think he stopped the collaboration with BALG and observed that he deleted/kept the videos from his youtube private. Did he retreat himself from the occult and/or occult community? Will he return? Recently I got into his material and I am interested to accumulate more knowledge from his material. At first I didn't like him, but now I have his Sinister Shamanism course and what to get into more of his material. I have respect for you - Asbjorn Torvol - if you read this
No idea who that is either...

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
No clue who he was. I wasn't on original WF for long before the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.