• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello Everyone, New User Checking In.

CrowCurious

Visitor
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Salutations everyone, I'm new to this site (made the account awhile ago but forgot to dive into it) but have been working with the occult and practicing my craft for many years. I'm in active recovery after a decade long battle with alcoholism, so I fear most of my knowledge has been dulled or nearly forgotten. I'm here to learn as much as I can from my peers, to keep an open mind, and help where I can. I'm looking forward to meeting people and hopefully making some friends as well! Thanks for reading and looking forward to connecting!
 
Top